BY TROLLI #18 in Gummy Candy

Robin L.
This is the other snack I get .when its movie night jusST chilling with your spouse can't go wrong with sour candy
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're still the great taste of the gummy worms, only they're in the octopus shape which is cute. Still love them.
Jennifer  w.
Sidney, OH
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Super sour and sweet! my favorite childhood candy!!! they are so chewy and they are the best topping on dirt cake!
Shaylee B.
Camarillo, CA
I always take these to the movies. They are my favorite candy. I love how they are little octopuses. Their so cute.
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite candy hands down. I always make sure I have them when I m about to watch a great movie! Great flavors!
Elimer V.
My favorite type of candy. Whenever I go grocery shopping I always go to the candy section to at least get one bag.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son's favorite gummies. These are cute and really tasty. I wouldn't say they are super sour just a little tart.
Myriam S.
Dallas
These are my favorite by trolli they taste amazing and very cheap to buy!!! I love to have these around for a snack
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are definitely a favorite snack of mine. I love sour gummies and these just have such a fun shape and flavor!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
Very fun and good to eat i really enjoyed eating these as a child ( : i love this candy brand gummies are the best!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?