BY TROLLI #19 in Gummy Candy

Heather R.
Morning Sun, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Such a great flavored treat! A little but of sweet and then a bite of sour! If you like gummy bears you will like hear 100 times more!!
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour octopus candy are good they different from your regular gummy candy and they have all kinds of different varieties to choose from
Tori R.
Gilroy, CA
I freaking love these except there's so much sugar you can't have them all the time but I always find myself buying these at the movies
Alexis C.
This candy is really good, would honestly be great if they made a bag without the green and orange ones. Other than that, good candy
Ben R.
White Bear Lk, MN
A classic favorite! I love this fun take on sour candy! Frist you eat the kega, then you eat the head! I always grab a bag of these!
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite candy ever! Love the different flavors, I buy a bag at least twice a week. And you can't go wrong with the cute designs.
Shantel L.
Charlotte, NC
My son and I enjoy these every now and again. They're super sweet so we don't eat them often and when we do we rarely finish the bag.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They make my teeth hurt but all in all the eight legs make up for it totally delicious but again be aware that these are sugar-coated
Brittany C.
Kenner, LA
This candy is delicious! Not too sour! Not too chewy! They don’t get stuck in your teeth and they come in cute little octopi shapes!
Courtney E.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Love these! They taste so good, and the shape is fun. I usually buy from the drug store, great flavor. Decent price for what you get.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?