BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Oscar G.
Fontana
These candies give me life. I usually don’t like sharing these because well because I don’t. All me right here.
Deseree C.
Loved these every since I was a kid. I can't get over them still, I love them so much and they taste fantastic.
Tiffany S.
PNW
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Love Trolli products! These are just the right amount of tangy (sour) & sweet! Yummy candy for a good price!
Elisa S.
Georgetown , DE
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Love this candy. I can eat it all day and o can buy it at any store. It is sweet and sour at the same time .
Yasmin A.
Trollis are my favorite gummy candies, but the octopus ones are the best because they're just so fun to eat!
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
These are so tasty and come in a great container making it so you don't have to eat them in a single sitting.
samantha s.
Jurupa valley , CA
Good snack for the movies and a small sour snack all of them are really good but this ones cool and different
Kayla H.
El Paso
can't eat more that a couple of these without upsetting my stomach, relatively more pricey. I don't buy often
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Definitely one of my favs! I love sour candy and the fact that it is in the shape of an octopus makes it fun
Amber L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good and they are the perfect go to movie snack. These are so cute I love these little octopui.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?