BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They make my teeth hurt but all in all the eight legs make up for it totally delicious but again be aware that these are sugar-coated
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
They are pretty good. The gummy part is sweet and the sugar is sour. They have a good texture. Brought it at My local Super market !
Alexis C.
This candy is really good, would honestly be great if they made a bag without the green and orange ones. Other than that, good candy
Katherine M.
MAYWOOD, NJ
This is my favorite candy as I love anything sour. Super affordable candy. It tastes so good and it's fun because they are octopuses.
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
My 2 year old is obsessed with "otopus", and I love them too! The flavor is amazing and they are a little bit sour but not too sour.
Cheyenne R.
York
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Super good! Trolli gummies are always a go to for my junk food cravings. They are not too sweet or sour but the perfect combination.
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite candy ever! Love the different flavors, I buy a bag at least twice a week. And you can't go wrong with the cute designs.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite how can u go wrong with these plus my kids live them too we don't have these often but when.we do have them we enjoy them
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
Probably my favorite candy. It's not expensive at all, the package has a pretty large amount. It has good flavor and a nice texture.
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These have the same trolli flavor and texture but it’s of course shaped like octopus and it makes it seem like it’s more in the bag
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?