BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Heather R.
Morning Sun, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Such a great flavored treat! A little but of sweet and then a bite of sour! If you like gummy bears you will like hear 100 times more!!
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour octopus candy are good they different from your regular gummy candy and they have all kinds of different varieties to choose from
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavor and consistency of these, but the thought of eating an octopus is slightly off-putting. Especially given the texture.
Kristi S.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
For some reason I've been on a sour kick and these are always hitting the spot I usually don't like sour stuff either and I love these
Tori R.
Gilroy, CA
I freaking love these except there's so much sugar you can't have them all the time but I always find myself buying these at the movies
Amanda O.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love these more than the worms! I think they have a slightly different/better taste to them! Plus, they have a much more fun shape!
Ashley H.
Boone
Can we go ahead and say these are the best ones?? Idk what it is about them being octopus form but I love these more than the worms.
Alexis C.
This candy is really good, would honestly be great if they made a bag without the green and orange ones. Other than that, good candy
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
Probably my favorite candy. It's not expensive at all, the package has a pretty large amount. It has good flavor and a nice texture.
Cheyenne B.
Jonesville, NC
This is my sons favorite and I like them pretty well myself. A little hard to find though so usually we settle for their gummy worms.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?