BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My daughter totally enjoy these sour octopus gummi they are so good..they like all that sugar to tell you the truth..
Caitlin P.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are sooo good! I didn't think I would like anything more than their sour gummy worms, but these take the cake!
Shelbi R.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My sister has got me hooked on trolli gummy worms! I just wish there were more of them in a bag, I can't get enough!
Alisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Trolli is my favorite brand of gummies. This always taste great and I love eating them. Also the octopi are so cute!
Kayla N.
These are by far my favorite Trolli product! I love that they aren't too sour but they have just enough sour to them!
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
Things gummy octopi or delicious my sister lived on my mom love them they went to perfect little treat for the family
Robin L.
This is the other snack I get .when its movie night jusST chilling with your spouse can't go wrong with sour candy
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
Very fun and good to eat i really enjoyed eating these as a child ( : i love this candy brand gummies are the best!
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're still the great taste of the gummy worms, only they're in the octopus shape which is cute. Still love them.
Shaylee B.
Camarillo, CA
I always take these to the movies. They are my favorite candy. I love how they are little octopuses. Their so cute.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?