BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Katelyn D.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CANDY!!! I recommend these to everyone! My boyfriend always get these for me when I ask for candy!
Emily H.
Radford, VA
These are fun and have great flavor. I feel they are he right size, so you don't find yourself eating the entire bag.
arllene a.
New Haven, CT
These are perfect when your having cravings for something sour during your pregnancy they really do hit the spot :)
Kayla N.
These are by far my favorite Trolli product! I love that they aren't too sour but they have just enough sour to them!
Alisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Trolli is my favorite brand of gummies. This always taste great and I love eating them. Also the octopi are so cute!
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
Things gummy octopi or delicious my sister lived on my mom love them they went to perfect little treat for the family
Shelbi R.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My sister has got me hooked on trolli gummy worms! I just wish there were more of them in a bag, I can't get enough!
Caitlin P.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are sooo good! I didn't think I would like anything more than their sour gummy worms, but these take the cake!
Cheyanne E.
Eva, Alabama
These are an awesome gummy candy and they are some of my all time favorites!!! They can be purchased at any Walmart!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My daughter totally enjoy these sour octopus gummi they are so good..they like all that sugar to tell you the truth..
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?