BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Lexi N.
Super cute and in the form of an octopus! Tastes just Troli sour gummy worms. I love these for long car rides or just a movie night at home.
Christiana K.
San Ramon, CA
I love most of Trolli products but theses and the Sour Brite Crawlers have go to be the best. I love sour candy and these fill my taste buds
Fabiola H.
My dad used to but this for me and it was like Christmas every time he brought it home, since I always ate the little bag in like 5 minutes!!
Angie S.
I like the octopus better than the worms. I eat the tentacles first then the Lil circle body. They are good with preparadas and with cheetos
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
So tasty and sour and a great snack to get that sweet tooth! Very affordable and a good Smith are in the bag! I purchased this at Walgreens!
Elizabeth S.
Greensboro, NC
The octopuses are both mine and my significant other's favorite. They give you a lot of flavor and much more per bite then the regular worms.
Erica B.
Milwaukee, WI
Trolli sour gummys are always so good. If you want a good sour gummy, get these. The octopus gummys are not only cute but delicious as well.
Paige R.
Nebo, KY
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My boyfriend recently introduced me to this candy, I really love the taste of them. However they are basically gummy worms shaped as octopi.
Victoria C.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
So good. One of my favorite candies. I love the colors. Soft, soul and sweet. Best snack for any time. Must trying this if you haven't before
Sharona P.
Who doesn't love octopus shaped gummi candies? They are delicious and fun to eat. I like the trolli brand because they always have fun shapes
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?