BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Lindsay S.
Burlington
These trolli sour octopus gummies are so much fun! My boys really enjoy these and I have to admit that I like them as well.
Breanna F.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite candy of all time! Inexpensive and can get them nearly any gas station. I pick up one nearly every time I see them
Megan G.
Springfield, MO
My all time favorite candy/gummy worm. Flavor is always great and I get them at the gas station any time I see the octopus
Tara  B.
Geismar, LA
My son loves these candies! Great sour taste and cute little octopus cut outs. Can't go in a store without getting these.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD
These are fun and tasty, but i was disappointed by the lack of product in the package. For the price you should get more
Stephanie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are not too sour. When I get a gummy candy craving I will purchase these from my local drug store. Taste delicious.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Trolli makes amazing Candy never tried the Octopus Gummi Candy but, I have never bought a Trolli Candy that I don't like.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
These are so soft, they're not hard and chewey like some sour candies. And they're little octopus' I think they're great.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These is very good and it is my favorite kinds of sour but not sour gummy worms. Is alright though but, this is amazing.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
These are my favorite "shape" of the Trolli candies! I love eating each leg and then the body the the Octopus - SO TASTY!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?