BY TROLLI #14 in Gummy Candy

Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
One of my favorites from this brand. I love these things. Super sweet and flavorful. It's hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting!!
Marianna C.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
This are great. I love this because Sour candies aren't really my thing but I make an exception of these. Because they taste amazing. :)
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Trolls sour brite gummy worms!!! 🐛 soo yummy! Gummies are yummy lol the flavors are really good and value is good and the price is too
Courtney S.
Madisonville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these because they are sour but not super sour. I like these better than the regular ones for some reason. Great value!!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavor and consistency of these, but the thought of eating an octopus is slightly off-putting. Especially given the texture.
Heather R.
Morning Sun, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Such a great flavored treat! A little but of sweet and then a bite of sour! If you like gummy bears you will like hear 100 times more!!
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I made dessert sushi with my cousins and we used these as one of the toppings. We had so much fun making different rolls and creations!
Fernanda M.
San antonio, TX
I love, love, LOVE these guys! The bas are great packaging, the flavors are amazing and the shapes are so much fun! I love big gummies!
Kristi S.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
For some reason I've been on a sour kick and these are always hitting the spot I usually don't like sour stuff either and I love these
Tori R.
Gilroy, CA
I freaking love these except there's so much sugar you can't have them all the time but I always find myself buying these at the movies
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?