BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Maddie S.
Amherst, OH
My favorite candy. This is always my go too. I eat them at least once a week. My boyfriend and I always get them for movies.
Jacklyn H.
I love these gummies. they taste really good. there not to sour or to sweet. there the perfect size and fun if you have kids
Joseph W.
Kannapolis, NC
My favorite sour brite candy. They're a lot bulkier than the worms, and the flavor is better. They are harder to chew though.
Ashley R.
Savannah, GA
These are by far my favorite gummies ever ! So easy to find at most stores so I'm always grabbing them every time I see them
R Z.
I love this brand of candy, and these are definitely one of my favorites! They're not too sour, but they're not too sweet. :P
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
best Trolli gummies. they're affordable. great packaging. not too tough, not too chewy. not exactly sour, but still so good.
Julie W.
One of my favorite and go to candies! They are cute, and fun to eat! I always pick them first over any other candy available!
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Like an explosion of goodness in your mouth. Always something I buy at the store. Very colorful and fun for the kids as well
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
This is my personal fave kind of candy. there are no other gummys that compare to trolli especially not these specific ones
Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
I love how big these are! I can chew them for longer and they taste as good as the regular sour gummies, like the crawlers!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?