BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Parker B.
Franklin, TN
Trolli's are really tasty and sour. They are one of my favorite gummy candies. I also like the word Trolli. It sounds British.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
They taste just as good the original worms. Used them in a sand pudding and gave it the over the top effect I was looking for.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I always have a sweet tooth for a gummy candy and these are my go to! Not to hard to bite and not to sweet! Love this shape to!
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
Amazing! I love these almost more than the worms. They are large and taste soooo good. I try to get a pack whenever I see them.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
Trolli knows where it's at! They know how to create the best combo of sweet and touch of sour to keep me coming back for more!
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
These are basically a cute rendition of sour gummy worms. They taste just as great, just a different shape. They're adorable.
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
i love this gummy candy! i could eat it the whole day! and i love the octopus and the bear gummy! they are so sweet and tasty!
R Z.
I love this brand of candy, and these are definitely one of my favorites! They're not too sour, but they're not too sweet. :P
Maddie S.
Amherst, OH
My favorite candy. This is always my go too. I eat them at least once a week. My boyfriend and I always get them for movies.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Like an explosion of goodness in your mouth. Always something I buy at the store. Very colorful and fun for the kids as well
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?