BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Christa S.
Pikeville, KY
These are my favorite gummies. I️ love to cheat day with these. So tasty and not a bad price. I’m always down for a good bad of gummies and trolli never disappoints. Would definitely recommend for your next cheat day!!
Leah W.
I had really high expectations for these. My son got them on a road trip. The sugar that coats them gets everywhere and falls off constantly and they're a little tough in generally. Not as good as the gummy worms
Ashton R.
These things are just something else. I love me some sour gummy worms but I feel I get more with the octopus haha. It all might be just be a mental thing but I love them anyways.
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
OMG ! Can you say "NOSTALGIA" ?! These candies started so many sibling fights in my home because my brother and sister loved them just as much as I did. I love these.
Ashley P.
The only sour gummy candy worth buying! Trolls has way better flavor than any other brand I've tried, and I love the octopus shape. Not much more expensive than the other brands.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love this brand of sour candy and these are their favorite because of octopus shape. You can get these at any store. Winco sells them for cheapest for a dolar.
Lauren L.
Austin, TX
When I was pregnant I craved these trolli octopus gummies the entire time. And I still love them. I don’t know why they are so much better than worms but I love them!
Krystal G.
Wanaque, NJ
These are mine and my sisters favorite choice of gummie. They have the same delicious taste as the worms but it's a bigger bite so you get more flavor out of them.
arielle s.
Not only do they taste good-they're also fun to eat! You can find them at the dollar store, so obviously cheap and much more fun to eat than regular gummy worms.
Lindsay P.
Gummy candies are a staple in our house. Troll gummies are usually priced so you can buy 10 bags (I'm kind of kidding) without feeling bad. They are so tasty and never a let down! I would absolutely recommend this candy to anyone!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?