BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Patricia F.
These are very hard to chew and honestly don’t have much of a flavor to them. I’ve tried the other bags and they all have the same sort of texture almost like the candy is old and hard. Not some of my favorite gummies.
Rebecca W.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love these. If you enjoy sour gummy worms but also love fun shaped candy, you’ll love these because they have the same great gummy worm flavor, texture, and chew but they’re shaped like octopi which I love! Not to be gross, but my favorite way to eat them is to eat the legs off first. :)
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
These are my favorite study snack! I also love the regular sour gummy worms (orange and green!) but the octopi are awesome because they're a good size and just fun to eat. I like to bite off each of the legs because I'm weird but like I said they're a fun snack and taste delicious.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
These are super yummy gummies. I love the shape of them and they make a good snack for any time of the day. They have a good balance of sweet and sour and never get old. I love all the candy from this brand and I would recommend to anyone. Usually it’s on sale too!
Yulissa E.
These are my favorite gummy treats out there. I love how soft they are and the sourness to it. I have no complaints about this, I never get tired of them. Whenever I go on a road-trip, I take these along as well! I recommend you try these, they’re great!
Megan G.
As an avid gummy eater and critic, I value these octopi very highly. They are big and full of flavor. Just the right amount of sour and sweet. A bit pricy for my liking
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Very similar to the worms, this brand makes the best sour gummy a available! The octopus ones come in some spectacular flavors and never disappoint. They are available at most large retailers and convenience stores as well. Great taste!
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Ahh Trolli. You never disappoint. These taste so good. I can’t always find them, but every time I see these I have to pick some up! They are fun to eat and sour without burning the inside of your mouth or your tongue! Definitely worth a try!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
There was a small store on my college campus that sold these and I have been hooked ever since. They are super cute and fun, and the flavor combinations are delicious. Whether a late night snack, or a treat to go with a movie these have always been a favorite of mine.
Maddy S.
Lancaster , PA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Not my favorite kind of Trolli candy, I find the octopuses to be a little too big as compared to the more bite sized worms. They still have the same great fruit and sour flavor as the worms, just a different shape and a little bigger.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?