BY TROLLI #17 in Gummy Candy

Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
My kids love these sour treats and it's fun to watch there faces as they suck ass the sour sugar off its there go to candy when we're in the store
Tiffany P.
I am a HUGE fan of the trolls octopus candies! They aren't to sour (which is something I don't like), they are the perfect mixture of sweet & sour.
Jade N.
Broken Arrow, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trolleys are so delicious I am so so sad that I don't have a bag right now because I love them so much they're so sour or if you get the sweet ones
Alli C.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
So much sour, chewy goodness. I absolutely love these guys. Eat the whole gummy or break off the tentacles and enjoy it for a little while longer.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I honestly feel like this product is not the best from Trolli. The flavors taste TOO fake and have a weird aftertaste compared to the sour crawlers
Glynnis G.
Jacksonville, FL
The best candy ever! they're always fresh and have the perfect amount of chewiness, Perfect for ocean themed birthdays, or for kids parties ect!
Cari S.
These are good, you get quite a bit in the bag. They aren’t that sour and are cool looking. I would recommend if you like gummies and sour things
Maritsa s.
Sacramento, CA
I work at a 99 cent store and we got some of these and I am inlove! They are the right amount of sour, very juicy and sweet and super addicting!!
Lauren B.
No road trip is complete without stopping for gummies! The octopus ones are my absolute favorite. I couldn't count how many times I've had them 🙊
Nikki M.
Absolutely my new favorite midnight snack !! Love the new cute little shape and it the same great taste from the worms that everyone has tried !
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?