BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
My fiance always suprises me with these becauss they're my favs!!! He introduced me to them a while back and I was seriously HOOKED
kai f.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These have the same trolli flavor and texture but it’s of course shaped like octopus and it makes it seem like it’s more in the bag
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I absolutely love these gummies!!!! Trolli is my favorite brand for sour gummies and these are in the shape of octopi!! Perfection!
Saray M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these octopuses, i always find them at dollar tree,i enjoy them with my hubby on our movie nite, great taste, of real fruit.
Alexis J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so fun and delicious!! I love getting them for me and my baby sister to enjoy. They definitely make snack time more fun!!
Jordan J.
Grand Bay, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little octopi. They're super yummy and gummy and are fun and add a little something different then regular gummy worms
Mo M.
Winter Park, FL
I am a sweets eater and trollis are my favorite candies..... I love all their different gummy candies.... and very affordable 😍😍😍
Mary Stewart S.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Just reviewed this but so yummy and such comfort food or movie food. Love them when I'm not craving something salty or chocolate.
Hannah B.
South Point
these are very good! they are just like normal gummy candy with delicious flavors! they are also octopus shaped which is awesome!
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. There Just like the sour worms but there's more to these ones :) you get more of the flavor goodness with each one.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?