BY TROLLI #26 in Gummy Candy

Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
So delicious and so much bigger than the average worms. Every flavor is unique and satisfying you'll want to eat the whole bag in one sitting! Yum yum.
Britt P.
Haha, these are my husband's favorite. Not that he gets very many of them since I eat them all. And then I eat all of that yummy citric sugar. So good.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Taste just like the worms. I love the new look they have. They are so neon and beautiful and taste even better! I always grab these when I'm at 7/11.
Elsie  H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Its really good. Not too sour or sweet. I love them!! I enjoy them better than sour worms. They are much softer than any other sour cand I've tasted.
Isabel D.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Any type of gummies, sweet, sour, shape, form whatever! Im there for! Gummies are one of the things we will enjoy forever it does not matter our age
Olivia S.
Port Chester, NY
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
The BEST movie theatre candy! In terms of taking apart snacks and eating them piece by piece, these are the front runner for playing with your food.
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so fun and so yummy! These provide a bit more sour than the typical brute crawlers. I love these as a special treat and kids love them too.
Kayla C.
Dothan, AL
Everytime I go to the store I buy these. Me and my fiancé love them, even at 25 years old. They are one of those snacks you could never get tired of!
jenny r.
Sioux city, IA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
The best! Without being super super sour which I don’t like at all. And all the flavors are amazing it’s not like you have to pick out certain colors
Kennady F.
Eminence, KY
These have been and will always be my favorite type of candy. They have this amazing sour taste to them, but they are the bomb and i recommend them.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?