BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I live these little guys! They taste sooooooo good and is fun to bite their legs off! Also my friend and I found out that their also good partially frozen!!
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
They’re not the best tasting candy, but they’re fun and adorable to eat so I continue to buy them. I like other Trolli shapes better. I don’t eat them often.
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
By far my favorite sour gummies!! Idk what it is about the little octopus shapes but for some reason I swear they taste better than any of the other gummies!
Tayler C.
shelby nc
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These things are sour one minute then sweet the next, I love them, I got mine at a gas station but you can find them pretty much anywhere and they are cheap
Ashley M.
New Richmond
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
If you don't get these ever single time you go to the movie theater then you're doing it wrong. These paired with popcorn and a pop and the best movie snack.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are so good and I live for the blue/green combination. Also there's only one correct way to eat these. You eat all the legs off and then eat the body.
Sharon W.
Cerritos
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are like the gummy worms, BUT BETTER. These flavors are slightly different and the candy itself is a little thicker and chewier than the gummy worms.
Jordan C.
Bloomington, IL
Not sure why these are my favorite. They definitely arent that sour but they have agreat flavor to them. I usually always get a bag when i stop and get gas
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
These are really good nice and sour me and my kids love these we have big sweetooths, especially when we go to the movies or have movie night at our house
Lannette M.
I like this product because they are the perfect balance of sweet and sour. They are also just the right softness. My daughter and I enjoy these together.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?