BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Sindy l.
Hempstead, NY
They are pretty good. The gummy part is sweet and the sugar is sour. They have a good texture. Brought it at My local Super market !
Amanda O.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love these more than the worms! I think they have a slightly different/better taste to them! Plus, they have a much more fun shape!
Sierra K.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Trolli candies are really good. They have the perfect amount of sour and sweet.
It's simply a wonderful candy that anyone can enjoy.
Cheyenne B.
Jonesville, NC
This is my sons favorite and I like them pretty well myself. A little hard to find though so usually we settle for their gummy worms.
Cheyenne R.
York
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Super good! Trolli gummies are always a go to for my junk food cravings. They are not too sweet or sour but the perfect combination.
Ashley H.
Boone
Can we go ahead and say these are the best ones?? Idk what it is about them being octopus form but I love these more than the worms.
Katherine M.
Maywood, NJ
This is my favorite candy as I love anything sour. Super affordable candy. It tastes so good and it's fun because they are octopuses.
Ben R.
White Bear Lk, MN
A classic favorite! I love this fun take on sour candy! Frist you eat the kega, then you eat the head! I always grab a bag of these!
Karla V.
Clarksville, TN
My favorite candy ever! Love the different flavors, I buy a bag at least twice a week. And you can't go wrong with the cute designs.
Alexis C.
This candy is really good, would honestly be great if they made a bag without the green and orange ones. Other than that, good candy
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?