BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Kristi S.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
For some reason I've been on a sour kick and these are always hitting the spot I usually don't like sour stuff either and I love these
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I made dessert sushi with my cousins and we used these as one of the toppings. We had so much fun making different rolls and creations!
Tori R.
Gilroy, CA
I freaking love these except there's so much sugar you can't have them all the time but I always find myself buying these at the movies
Fernanda M.
san antonio, TX
I love, love, LOVE these guys! The bas are great packaging, the flavors are amazing and the shapes are so much fun! I love big gummies!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavor and consistency of these, but the thought of eating an octopus is slightly off-putting. Especially given the texture.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour octopus candy are good they different from your regular gummy candy and they have all kinds of different varieties to choose from
Ashley H.
Boone
Can we go ahead and say these are the best ones?? Idk what it is about them being octopus form but I love these more than the worms.
Sindy l.
Hempstead, NY
They are pretty good. The gummy part is sweet and the sugar is sour. They have a good texture. Brought it at My local Super market !
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
My favorite how can u go wrong with these plus my kids live them too we don't have these often but when.we do have them we enjoy them
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Cute and delicious! Great cake and cupcake toppers. Chewy, light tart tang and great fruit flavor. One of my favorite sweet treats.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?