BY TROLLI #14 in Gummy Candy

Alexis C.
I like to eat these in a particular way, I start by eating one tentacle at a time and then the rest of the octopus body. It’s sour enough for me so I enjoy them
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Um.....YES!!! What's the only thing better than sour neon gummy worms?! GUMMY OCTOPUSES! It's like you have 6 worms in one! I love these, and you will too. 🐙🐙🐙
Shaylin R.
West Union, WV
I had these and they were very hard and hard to chew. Not what I expected since the candy is usually soft. Maybe a bad bag, so squeeze package before purchase.
Desiree G.
The Trolli octopus sour candy is so delicious I buy these all the time and they're accessible at any store such as Rite Aid gas stations the flavors are great
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
This are my very favorite gummy tipe I don't know why but i just love the octopus shape and also the sweet and a little sour flavor is yummy I really love it.
Tayler C.
kings mountian, nc
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These things are sour one minute then sweet the next, I love them, I got mine at a gas station but you can find them pretty much anywhere and they are cheap
Taylor C.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are so good and I live for the blue/green combination. Also there's only one correct way to eat these. You eat all the legs off and then eat the body.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I live these little guys! They taste sooooooo good and is fun to bite their legs off! Also my friend and I found out that their also good partially frozen!!
LAINEY B.
Boston, MA
By far my favorite sour gummies!! Idk what it is about the little octopus shapes but for some reason I swear they taste better than any of the other gummies!
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
They’re not the best tasting candy, but they’re fun and adorable to eat so I continue to buy them. I like other Trolli shapes better. I don’t eat them often.
elizah k.
These are really good they are my favorite candy