BY TROLLI #19 in Gummy Candy

Jenifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious and fun to eat. They've got great flavor and just enough tartiness. They also have a good texture...not so chewy that your jaw begins to hurt, but enough that they're not mushy. I highly recommend giving these a try!
Mariana P.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love this gummies. Taste so good. My siblings loves it. I bought this gummies like everyday for them. The price is good and I can find this gummies everywhere.
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
When I was pregnant these are the only things I craved! I had to have them. They are chewy but not very sour. They just have that sugar coating on them. I wish they were either smaller or got more in the bag
Jessica M.
Had these before I thought they would be sour like the original worms (but even those are not that sour) but these weren't all that great it thing it was to much gummy for my liking. And not enough tartness.
Jenalyn B.
These are so good you can not go wrong with these at all there very chewy and taste sour and sweet and you can even put them in your ice cream they taste much better like that
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are basically the only reviews that I give due to my hatred towards writing. Just here for the free stuff. Love Trolli, and the tangy flavor they set beside it! Give it a try, never actually tried this brand but it looks good.
Crissy H.
Moore, SC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love all Trolli brand candy and this one did not disappoint! The delicious sweet fruit flavor goes well with the sour outside. This is one of my favorite go to snacks!
Eva C.
Long Beach , CA
I love these even more than the regular sour gummy worms because they have that center part that is extra yummy! I like to bite each leg off at a time and then eat the middle. Fun and tasty!
Natalia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
These are soooo good! ,y favorite gummies by trolli! i like that they're bigger than most gummies. They're super fun to eat too, first the legs than the middle is how i eat them haha
Sofia R.
I love these octopuses! They are so cute and really good to eat! They have good packaging and enough for three people in one bag or more if you share. I buy these all the time. They are my stress free gummy
elizah k.
These are really good they are my favorite candy