BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Hannah I.
There is never a bad time to enjoy Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy they are so delicious and I love to bite all the little tentacles off.
Breyonna M.
Berlin, NJ
These weren't bad. I mean taste fine, I just prefer the gummy warms better. I feel like you don't get as much in this bag as you would with gummy warms.
Anna P.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I don’t really like the way that they are shaped. They feel weird in my mouth and I would rather just eat the regular worms rather than the weird octopi.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are such a yummy treat! They are always fresh and squishy. Very affordable and easy to find in any convenience store. The perfect amount of sour
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
It doesn't matter what shape they come in, sour gummy candy is amazing. This particular one is a nice break from the monotony of gummy worms and bears.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
So delicious and so much bigger than the average worms. Every flavor is unique and satisfying you'll want to eat the whole bag in one sitting! Yum yum.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
My kids love all these sour candy from trolli. They always get some when we go grocery shopping. It keeps them calm for a bit, so im okay with that! 😂
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good. I love all the trolli gummies. They are always soft and chewy. Never hard. Wish I could find them in this big container moreoften!
Destiny K.
I LOVE THESE!!! Seriously if you love sour gummy candy you have to pick some of these up and try them they're really good great flavor and great price
Kimberly S.
Laredo , TX
I love these more than the worms! These are just as great or even better than the worms! They're a lot bigger than the gummy worms but soooo delicious
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?