BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Maritsa s.
Sacramento, CA
I work at a 99 cent store and we got some of these and I am inlove! They are the right amount of sour, very juicy and sweet and super addicting!!
Glynnis G.
Jacksonville, FL
The best candy ever! they're always fresh and have the perfect amount of chewiness, Perfect for ocean themed birthdays, or for kids parties ect!
Nikki M.
Absolutely my new favorite midnight snack !! Love the new cute little shape and it the same great taste from the worms that everyone has tried !
Desiree A.
I love this gummies they are cute and fun to eat and most of all delicious these take me back to childhood and at school my favorite candy ever!
Brytania D.
Stafford, TX
I love these sour candies! I'm a sucker for sweats. The other day I had these and Ian craving them already and they are at an affordable price
Alisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good and a little sour which gives it a little something extra and how cute are they?
love the shape great for kids I recommend
Katherine B.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are my favorite sour candy, they are the perfect size for throwing one in your mouth and enjoying it! I love getting two of the packages.
Cassandra K.
Love love love these! They're bigger than a gummy worm and come in the same flavors, what is there not to love? My favorite go to gummy candy.
Sharona P.
Who doesn't love octopus shaped gummi candies? They are delicious and fun to eat. I like the trolli brand because they always have fun shapes
Victoria C.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
So good. One of my favorite candies. I love the colors. Soft, soul and sweet. Best snack for any time. Must trying this if you haven't before
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?