BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Although these have same flavors as most other gummy animals from Trolli, these are not a good size to easily eat. Cute shapes but you get very few in each bag.
Alexis C.
I like to eat these in a particular way, I start by eating one tentacle at a time and then the rest of the octopus body. It’s sour enough for me so I enjoy them
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
These are my guilty pleasure! Always get a bag of these when I'm traveling in the car for long hours. I hope they never stop making these silly gummy octopuses!
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Um.....YES!!! What's the only thing better than sour neon gummy worms?! GUMMY OCTOPUSES! It's like you have 6 worms in one! I love these, and you will too. 🐙🐙🐙
Shaylin R.
West Union, WV
I had these and they were very hard and hard to chew. Not what I expected since the candy is usually soft. Maybe a bad bag, so squeeze package before purchase.
Desiree G.
The Trolli octopus sour candy is so delicious I buy these all the time and they're accessible at any store such as Rite Aid gas stations the flavors are great
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
This are my very favorite gummy tipe I don't know why but i just love the octopus shape and also the sweet and a little sour flavor is yummy I really love it.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I live these little guys! They taste sooooooo good and is fun to bite their legs off! Also my friend and I found out that their also good partially frozen!!
Taylor C.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are so good and I live for the blue/green combination. Also there's only one correct way to eat these. You eat all the legs off and then eat the body.
Victoria R.
West Hempstead
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
They’re not the best tasting candy, but they’re fun and adorable to eat so I continue to buy them. I like other Trolli shapes better. I don’t eat them often.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?