BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I honestly feel like this product is not the best from Trolli. The flavors taste TOO fake and have a weird aftertaste compared to the sour crawlers
Hayley D.
Trolli sour things are amazing! I used to dip them in sparkling grape juice. Now I just like them as a snack when I want something sweet and sour.
Keissy G.
Arbyrd, MO
I honestly prefer these than the gummy worms. They have such a different taste & are SO good! The octopus shape also makes it much more fun to eat!
Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
My kids love these sour treats and it's fun to watch there faces as they suck ass the sour sugar off its there go to candy when we're in the store
Glynnis G.
Jacksonville, FL
The best candy ever! they're always fresh and have the perfect amount of chewiness, Perfect for ocean themed birthdays, or for kids parties ect!
Lauren B.
No road trip is complete without stopping for gummies! The octopus ones are my absolute favorite. I couldn't count how many times I've had them 🙊
Maritsa s.
Sacramento, CA
I work at a 99 cent store and we got some of these and I am inlove! They are the right amount of sour, very juicy and sweet and super addicting!!
Desiree A.
I love this gummies they are cute and fun to eat and most of all delicious these take me back to childhood and at school my favorite candy ever!
Cari S.
These are good, you get quite a bit in the bag. They aren’t that sour and are cool looking. I would recommend if you like gummies and sour things
Nikki M.
Absolutely my new favorite midnight snack !! Love the new cute little shape and it the same great taste from the worms that everyone has tried !
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?