BY TROLLI

Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Every single one of my taste buds love me when I eat these!! The flavor is so great and so consistent! I eat this often but i don't gain anything because it is only 120 calories per serving! I would recommend it to anyone who like delicious gummi candy!!
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
I love the sour worms, so I was disappointed when I didn't like to octopuses (especially since they are my favorite animal). They are too big for my mouth and really hard to chew, and they aren't that sour.. Which was really disappointing.
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite gummy candy!! I like them better than the regular Trolli worms because they are bigger and have different flavors! The center of the octopus is the best part and it's super yummy!
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
These are my favorite study snack! I also love the regular sour gummy worms (orange and green!) but the octopi are awesome because they're a good size and just fun to eat. I like to bite off each of the legs because I'm weird but like I said they're a fun snack and taste delicious.
Chix S.
Trolli sour gummy worms were my favorite candy growing up. These little octopus ones are a fun change up from the usual worm ones. They are still as good as the original, still as affordable (<$2 a bag) , but a little more creative than the typical gummy worm. A+ for me.
Megan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the trolli octopus candy. Especially the green and blue ones. I love how they aren't too sour but have a little bit of sour to them. It's definitely my favorite brand. Definitely recommend trying.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
The taste of these are the best! This brand makes the best sour gummies. I do have to say that I prefer the worms more because the size of these are just too large. The flavor is there, but I think they need to downsize the gummy! That is why I only have this 4 stars.
Jenn B.
Not only are these things absolutely adorable, but they are also really good! They're so fun to eat. My favorite flavor is the blue and red one, by the other ones are still great. I like this shape better than the worms
Andréa G.
These are the best! So fruity and sour and fun to eat! I like to bite each leg off one at a time! You honestly can't beat the flavor and texture of trolli gummies and the cheap price! Forever one of my favorite gummy candies, they somehow taste better gummy worms!
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I'm not sure why but for some reason these are so much better than the worms. The octopus shape is really cute and really good. I love finding these in stores but they aren't nearly as common as the sour gummy worms.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Rachel W.
Worton, MD
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
are the flavor combos good??