BY TROLLI #13 in Gummy Candy

Andrea N.
Portage , IN
I love this candy and the shape!!! The flavor is extremely mouth watering and makes the glands in your mouth just drip with saliva. The candy is very affordable great to buy before a movie or just craving gummies like I tend to from time to time.
Juli L.
I would definitely say that the Octopus Gummi's are better tasting than their worm counter parts. The only reason they did not get a better review is because of their size. They are often to large and even after taking off the legs the body is to hard to consume because of its size.
Ashley H.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Yummmm!!! I cannot get enough of these! They are to me a bit chewier because of the shape and all the legs but they are just a awesome as the worms!!! Super sweet and not incredibly sour! Just the right amount of sweetness and sour mixed! You only need a few to satisfy your craving!!!!
Katelyn S.
I love all Trolli Sour gummies but there is something so fun about having tiny little octopus gummi candy! They're delicious and just the right amount of sour. I could eat these any time and the price is great. Matter fact, I wish I had some right now!
Andrea C.
Los Angeles , CA
I think these trollis are so cute It's weird but I love to eat these by eating one leg at a time sounds really weird but there really fun, it's a fun candy that I would buy over and over again there really good and affordable sometimes I find these in the 99 cent store I would recommend these to everyone all candy lovers they are really good
Alondra S.
Omg! Where do I even get started trolli already has some of the best candy in the world!! But this Ohhh mama these lil octopus babies are soooo good I can eat them nonstop they are so good whenever I'm eating them in public I recommend them to everyone! That's just how good they are I don't know how they did it but Trolli is soo winning!! Haribo who?!?
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
These are so delicious! I crave them almost everyday which means I pretty much eat them every single day. They are the same flavors as all the regular worms. I couldn't live without them! I wish they'd make more flavors
Rheanna W.
Bigger and better in my opinionthan the others. I liked the price/quality ratio. Taste was good as well. Nice packaging with the colors and accurate information. I bought this at walmart, but they're accessable in other places as well. Purchase wotrthy.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite Trolli sour product is the octopus shapes!! So fun and different than the usual bears and other shapes! My favorite way to eat them is bite each leg then the head then the body! Sour candies are my favorite and these are on the top list!
Ashley D.
Woodstock, NY
This are my favorite sour gummy candies. The gummies are great and each octopus is substantial. The colors are bright and they aren't expensive. Definitely my go to for when my sweet tooth comes out! I recommend that you buy some; you won't be sorry.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?