BY TROLLI #17 in Gummy Candy

Blaise W.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Oh my GOODNESS -- these are so fantastic! I'm not kidding, if you haven't tried these yet... YOU NEED TO. The Trolli sour bright crawlers (worms) are pretty good, but these octopus have 100X more flavor! They aren't sour though, in my opinion.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I like these better than the original trolli worms because they are so much bigger. They taste the same as the sour worms but they come in a bigger package which is great to me!
Kay K.
I love the Trolli Sour Brite Worms but unfortunately the Octopus Gummi Candy didn't do it for me. They were tough, not as fruity as the worms, and not as sour. Cute shapes though.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Yes! These are a gift from god! I love the blue and green and pink and purple. The flavors are amazing! I can't find them as many places and I used to and that makes me sad. I hope these never go away!
Kathleen S.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
The octopus gummies are a little big for my liking, so I recommend tearing them in half. They also taste more sweet than sour. This is still a good candy for people who don't want a strong sour taste.
Selena G.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My all time favorite gummies ! They have assorted flavored with a tint of sour but vague , I highly recommend these for candy lovers and gummy lovers and their so cute and small , With a good amount in the package! Affordable of course !
Tiffany F.
Hermitage, TN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Guys. The gummy worms cannot compare to the gummy octopus! These are the treats that I am looking forward to on Halloween! Also these are always my go-to road trip snack!
D
I have such a sweet tooth, and these candies are my favorite! Perfect combination of sweet and sour, and not too sour that I can't eat more than one. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They're really cute and taste good. Not very sour like someone mentioned, but still good. And mine do have eight "legs". Seems like a fun snack for kids (or adults)...
Dawn M.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My go to candy when I'm craving something sweet. I call them sugar worms because that's basically what they are. Very very sweet 100% sugar . Only eat a few because one too many will make your teeth hurt lol
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?