BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Um.....YES!!! What's the only thing better than sour neon gummy worms?! GUMMY OCTOPUSES! It's like you have 6 worms in one! I love these, and you will too. 🐙🐙🐙
Shaylin R.
West Union, WV
I had these and they were very hard and hard to chew. Not what I expected since the candy is usually soft. Maybe a bad bag, so squeeze package before purchase.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I live these little guys! They taste sooooooo good and is fun to bite their legs off! Also my friend and I found out that their also good partially frozen!!
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
These are really good nice and sour me and my kids love these we have big sweetooths, especially when we go to the movies or have movie night at our house
Lannette M.
I like this product because they are the perfect balance of sweet and sour. They are also just the right softness. My daughter and I enjoy these together.
Jordan C.
Normal
Not sure why these are my favorite. They definitely arent that sour but they have agreat flavor to them. I usually always get a bag when i stop and get gas
Hannah I.
Knoxville
There is never a bad time to enjoy Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy they are so delicious and I love to bite all the little tentacles off.
Breyonna M.
Berlin, NJ
These weren't bad. I mean taste fine, I just prefer the gummy warms better. I feel like you don't get as much in this bag as you would with gummy warms.
Mara R.
If you like sweet and sour this is a good choice. Is delicious and kids love them. Is not a big candy so your kids will have just enough amount of sugar.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
I just went and bought the kids a bag of these they look so good I might get a few out of theirs. they ain't sour to me but most people thinks they are.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?