BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Brylee G.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
It was really good and the sour makes it taste good and the favor is good i made my friends try it they loved it they always buy it when we are out shopping because its so addicting and delicious
savannah v.
Mentone, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Its texture is so much better than sour patch kids or sour gummy worms. it has the perfect amount of sour as well as flavor. they mixed the flavors together very well.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
I have no idea why the octopus is so much better than any other gummy shape. They are delicious, sweet and sour, and I love tearing off their little gummy tentacles one at a time!
Jessica C.
Sparks, NV
Best gummies out there. I love them mainly for the shape but they also tastes freaking awesome. I love that these are octopi shaped. Hands down my favorite gummy candy.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Although these have same flavors as most other gummy animals from Trolli, these are not a good size to easily eat. Cute shapes but you get very few in each bag.
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
These are my guilty pleasure! Always get a bag of these when I'm traveling in the car for long hours. I hope they never stop making these silly gummy octopuses!
Alexis C.
I like to eat these in a particular way, I start by eating one tentacle at a time and then the rest of the octopus body. It’s sour enough for me so I enjoy them
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
This are my very favorite gummy tipe I don't know why but i just love the octopus shape and also the sweet and a little sour flavor is yummy I really love it.
Desiree G.
The Trolli octopus sour candy is so delicious I buy these all the time and they're accessible at any store such as Rite Aid gas stations the flavors are great
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Um.....YES!!! What's the only thing better than sour neon gummy worms?! GUMMY OCTOPUSES! It's like you have 6 worms in one! I love these, and you will too. 🐙🐙🐙
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?