BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Very similar to the worms, this brand makes the best sour gummy a available! The octopus ones come in some spectacular flavors and never disappoint. They are available at most large retailers and convenience stores as well. Great taste!
Courtney A.
Tracy, CA
My faaaavvvvorite. The green ones and the purple ones are bomb dot com but even the orange and yellow ones taste good too! Plus they’re fun to eat. They look cool and they’re pretty big so you’re getting a good amount for your money.
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
I freaking love theseee. They are sooo good, definitely one of my weaknesses when It comes to sugar. I’m not much of a sweet fan, but I have my moments like everyone else. And these are def my go to. But so hard to find at times /:
Kristen F.
I love sour gummy candy and these did not fail my craving. Trolli lives up to its name with these, but I still like the sour worms better. They taste just like the sour Brite Crawlers, just in the shape of an octopus.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
It's my favorite candy ever with how soury sweet these are. I try to limit myself to a bag a week because of how good the flavor is and how readily available they are at all gas stations and grocery stores.
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
I never see these often but when I do boy do I snag one ! They taste like regular gummies but I suppose Im bias because I think the octopus are so cute! Something cute and tasty is a great combo in a treat
Sarah L.
These are the best! They take me back to my childhood, sour and sweet and so worth it. I love the octopus shapes too so cute. My kids love them too and I love sharing with them something I loved as a kid.
Donelle W.
These are as good as ever! They are soft sweet and fruity. It’s a cute twist on a classic. They are reasonably priced and affordable snack. I wish they came in a larger bag, for sharing...not that I would.
Kati B.
This is my favorite candy. I love sour gummy octopus! The bag is always fresh. I buy this everywhere I go. I wish it were slightly cheaper for as little candy but it's still good. I will forever buy more.
Lydia B.
Daphne
These are interesting! The flavor is good, and not as boring as your typical gummy worm flavors. I personally like the sugary coating on the outside. And of course the larger, octopus-like shape is fun
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?