BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Zoe B.
Portland, OR
You can never go wrong with Trolli. To be fair, I have a very large sweet tooth, so these may be too sweet for some, but for me they are delicious!! Trolli candies are my guilty pleasure, and every once in awhile I'll treat myself to some, and I'm always so happy I did!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
My favorite sour treat. They octopuses are just the right size, you get just enough gummi to sour ratio. The bags are decently full, and they are sold just about everywete.
Alyssa G.
I really enjoy the taste of trolli sour candy. They aren't too chewy and the flavors are great they just tend to give me a stomach ache if I eat more than a small handful.
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
Love this product! It is super delightful but also very enjoyable in the shapes and amusement that I obtain from this product. I highly recommend this product.
Morgan J.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are the best. Even better than the work form. I get these at walmart. I don’t know why, but something about them being in octopus form is so much better. They are very affordable. I get them all the time
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
One of my favorite sweet and sour gummy candy. I prefer this type of candy over chocolate treats. I always keep a stash hidden in my nitestand. Perfect guilty pleasure.
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These Bit size gummies are so addicting while I watch a movie or whenever they are laying around. These snacks are fun to share since the octopus shapes are so cute.
Makenzie W.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love gummies in general but for some reason having them in an octopus shape makes it for more fun, terrible when they melt together but overall 10/10 gummies candy
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
These taste pretty much like any other sour gummy you'd eat, but they're in cute octopus shapes! Super delicious and fun to eat, just wish they weren't so expensive.
Cassidy E.
If you love things gummy and sour this is the right product for you, I love the worms as well but the octopus gives you something a little different and fun to eat!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?