BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
Love these. Tangy flavor because off the sour part but very good. Fun shapes. Very affordable so you can get a couple of packs or mix and match with the other kinds they offer
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is my road food go to! You can find these at almost any store or gas station. I could easily kill s bag of these in just minutes. This offers great flavor while satisfying any sort of sweet tooth.
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love these so much. They have such a godly taste, great flavors. But the only thing is i eat the whole bag then i get sores in my mouth from all the sour! Would still recommend
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so neat. Very different and fun from the worms. I love these. They're cool and fun. They taste good and they're not horrible for you. Definitely a brand I recommend
Breia L.
Walden, NY
I've always loved Trollis Sour Gummies however they never seem to be sour in any way. On another note I love the octopus sour gummies. Whenever I go to a store and spot them I am sure to pick them up
Mackenzie M.
So good. Love the shape of them too! So much flavor it's not like any other brand! So sweet but sour, the perfect combo! Adorable to handle that sweet tooth! I would and have repurchased these again!
Ava W.
Elwood
My friends and I absolutely LOVE these! They are both sweet and sour and have great flavors! My favorite flavor is the blue and green colored octopus. They're so much fun to eat! I but mine from CVS.
regina g.
I love these even more than the regular sour gummy worms because they have that center part that is extra yummy! I like to bite each leg off at a time and then eat the middle. Fun and tasty!
Alyssa J.
These are good and thankfully not actually "sour" and sweet enough to snack for a while on them. I like the octopuses because they are bigger than the worm ones and seem to last longer. Very satisfied.
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
The flavor of these is good. I am not as big of a fan, because you get more thick gummy pieces versus thin gummy pieces covered in sugar. These are my boyfriends favorite though.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?