BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Amanda D.
Denver, CO
These are so delicious! I crave them almost everyday which means I pretty much eat them every single day. They are the same flavors as all the regular worms. I couldn't live without them! I wish they'd make more flavors
Rheanna W.
Bigger and better in my opinionthan the others. I liked the price/quality ratio. Taste was good as well. Nice packaging with the colors and accurate information. I bought this at walmart, but they're accessable in other places as well. Purchase wotrthy.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite Trolli sour product is the octopus shapes!! So fun and different than the usual bears and other shapes! My favorite way to eat them is bite each leg then the head then the body! Sour candies are my favorite and these are on the top list!
Ashley D.
Woodstock, NY
This are my favorite sour gummy candies. The gummies are great and each octopus is substantial. The colors are bright and they aren't expensive. Definitely my go to for when my sweet tooth comes out! I recommend that you buy some; you won't be sorry.
Jennifer H.
One of my favorite lightly sour gummy candies. I love the mixed flavors. A slight burst of sour that fairly quickly turns sweet. Great for road trips. Fun to eat. I would recommend these! They are a great snack
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Every single one of my taste buds love me when I eat these!! The flavor is so great and so consistent! I eat this often but i don't gain anything because it is only 120 calories per serving! I would recommend it to anyone who like delicious gummi candy!!
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
I love the sour worms, so I was disappointed when I didn't like to octopuses (especially since they are my favorite animal). They are too big for my mouth and really hard to chew, and they aren't that sour.. Which was really disappointing.
Hunter P.
This is my favorite gummy candy!! I like them better than the regular Trolli worms because they are bigger and have different flavors! The center of the octopus is the best part and it's super yummy!
Megan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the trolli octopus candy. Especially the green and blue ones. I love how they aren't too sour but have a little bit of sour to them. It's definitely my favorite brand. Definitely recommend trying.
Jenn B.
Not only are these things absolutely adorable, but they are also really good! They're so fun to eat. My favorite flavor is the blue and red one, by the other ones are still great. I like this shape better than the worms
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?