BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Zoe B.
Portland, OR
You can never go wrong with Trolli. To be fair, I have a very large sweet tooth, so these may be too sweet for some, but for me they are delicious!! Trolli candies are my guilty pleasure, and every once in awhile I'll treat myself to some, and I'm always so happy I did!
Alyssa G.
I really enjoy the taste of trolli sour candy. They aren't too chewy and the flavors are great they just tend to give me a stomach ache if I eat more than a small handful.
laura b.
I have a super sweet tooth and I love sour things as well so anything that combines the two of them I'll eat this are delicious just wish it would bring more in the packet!
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
Love this product! It is super delightful but also very enjoyable in the shapes and amusement that I obtain from this product. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria A.
Englishtown, NJ
favorite thing. i can never resist grabbing a pack whenever i go to the grocery store. the flavors are perfect. i usually get it at the grocery store but i've gotten it at target and cvs too. i'm pretty sure they sell it everywhere. would definitely repurchase
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
These taste pretty much like any other sour gummy you'd eat, but they're in cute octopus shapes! Super delicious and fun to eat, just wish they weren't so expensive.
Jenny Y.
Stony Brook, NY
These Bit size gummies are so addicting while I watch a movie or whenever they are laying around. These snacks are fun to share since the octopus shapes are so cute.
Cassidy E.
If you love things gummy and sour this is the right product for you, I love the worms as well but the octopus gives you something a little different and fun to eat!
Krystal G.
Wanaque, NJ
These are mine and my sisters favorite choice of gummie. They have the same delicious taste as the worms but it's a bigger bite so you get more flavor out of them.
arielle s.
Not only do they taste good-they're also fun to eat! You can find them at the dollar store, so obviously cheap and much more fun to eat than regular gummy worms.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?