BY TROLLI

Ciara W.
Glen Burnie
Extremely cheap depending on the store. And come on, who doesn't love sour gummies? The sour bits are very grainy and will make your fingers sticky but I love them. I prefer this brand over all others I've tried.
Kait K.
I absolutely loved these octopus gummies since I was a kid! These are definitely a nice change from the regular gummy worms and offer a differ combination of flavors. I always purchase these whenever I am at the store to keep on hand for my sweet tooth!
Leah W.
I had really high expectations for these. My son got them on a road trip. The sugar that coats them gets everywhere and falls off constantly and they're a little tough in generally. Not as good as the gummy worms
Ashley S.
Love how adorable these are. They taste the same as the worms but they're a little bigger because of the shape. They're super yummy and super sugary sour. Recommend if you like those sorts of snacks or gummies
Brittany O.
Hixson, TN
One of my favorite candies! They have really good flavor and a good balance of sweet and sour! These are great for just a mid day snack or road trip not messy at all! I will be buying some more very soon!
Meria B.
Nashville, AR
Only complaint is that the orange ones are disgusting asf I swear don't eat those unless you like the flavor...if could write to the company and tell the to please take those out I would
Valerie B.
Houston
I have been enjoying these since I was little and I don’t like candy! It’s something about the sweet and sour that just makes it addicting! You can never go wrong with these gummies and the packing is so eye catching!
Tawona B.
This are as sour as I thought they would be.Seen this at party city and my daughter just had to have them. I tried a few and they were pretty good. They were more sweet than sour.
Rocky🌺 M.
Marquette
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Super delicious! They have a great chewy taste and they are the perfect amount of sour! They are super attractive to kids of young age and they are fun to have as a snack or treat. Great for movie night too!
Danielle A.
Recently tried these like last year. They’re good as well. They have a similar flavor as the worms. I don’t consistently eat them but I do eat them if there aren’t any sour worms left.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Rachel W.
Worton, MD
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
are the flavor combos good??