BY TROLLI #26 in Gummy Candy

Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
I don't really have many complaints, they're just ok, nothing spectacular. They taste just like any other sour gummy candy, but I do like the shape of these as opposed to gummy worms.
Raquel T.
Utica, MI
My favorite sour gummies. I like how they're a little bigger than the typical worms. They're still the classic flavors with that crunchy sugary finish. These are perfect to decorate summer fishbowls or cupcakes!
Ciara W.
Glen Burnie
Extremely cheap depending on the store. And come on, who doesn't love sour gummies? The sour bits are very grainy and will make your fingers sticky but I love them. I prefer this brand over all others I've tried.
Kait K.
I absolutely loved these octopus gummies since I was a kid! These are definitely a nice change from the regular gummy worms and offer a differ combination of flavors. I always purchase these whenever I am at the store to keep on hand for my sweet tooth!
Emmy N.
Waterbury, CT
Thicker than the bears but def a great taste. They cost about the same as their other products. I recently bought that at our local target. Kids loved them and so did I. Very chewy so be careful with little ones.
Ashley S.
Love how adorable these are. They taste the same as the worms but they're a little bigger because of the shape. They're super yummy and super sugary sour. Recommend if you like those sorts of snacks or gummies
Tawona B.
This are as sour as I thought they would be.Seen this at party city and my daughter just had to have them. I tried a few and they were pretty good. They were more sweet than sour.
Meria B.
Little Rock
Only complaint is that the orange ones are disgusting asf I swear don't eat those unless you like the flavor...if could write to the company and tell the to please take those out I would
Rocky🌺 M.
Marquette
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Super delicious! They have a great chewy taste and they are the perfect amount of sour! They are super attractive to kids of young age and they are fun to have as a snack or treat. Great for movie night too!
Ashton R.
These things are just something else. I love me some sour gummy worms but I feel I get more with the octopus haha. It all might be just be a mental thing but I love them anyways.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?