BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
Love this product! It is super delightful but also very enjoyable in the shapes and amusement that I obtain from this product. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria A.
Englishtown, NJ
favorite thing. i can never resist grabbing a pack whenever i go to the grocery store. the flavors are perfect. i usually get it at the grocery store but i've gotten it at target and cvs too. i'm pretty sure they sell it everywhere. would definitely repurchase
Jenny Y.
Stony Brook, NY
These Bit size gummies are so addicting while I watch a movie or whenever they are laying around. These snacks are fun to share since the octopus shapes are so cute.
Arriana Y.
Mentor , OH
These taste pretty much like any other sour gummy you'd eat, but they're in cute octopus shapes! Super delicious and fun to eat, just wish they weren't so expensive.
Cassidy E.
If you love things gummy and sour this is the right product for you, I love the worms as well but the octopus gives you something a little different and fun to eat!
RAE s.
These critters disappeared for me for a hot second but I've been seeing them around a lot more. These were one of my favorite candies as a kid not sure why but they are good.
Jess L.
sunman, IN
Buy these for my little brother all the time. They are his favorite. They're full of flavor and very affordable. Good candy for movie night. Would recommend them to others for sure.
Anelly D.
These are so good! I used to swear by the regular sour gummy worms but these are amazing! In a weird way I feel like the shape makes them taste better!! I definitely recommend!
Aryn
My 2year olds favorite treat. chewy sweet and slightly sour. I love that they are available every where no running to special store or having to order online just to get the ones I want trolli makes the best gummy candy.
Lilly m.
I love how sweet they are and how it is in different colors with different flavors, but when it says sour it isn't really for me so I would like it to be more sour
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?