BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
It's my favorite candy ever with how soury sweet these are. I try to limit myself to a bag a week because of how good the flavor is and how readily available they are at all gas stations and grocery stores.
Sydney G.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love eating these! Always get these over the worms. They are super affordable and always yummy. I love to eat the arms one at a time lol they are the best movie theatre snack! Highly recommend to others!
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
I love these candies!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live the shape of these so much. I like Trolli gummies the best out of all the gummies. I usually but this product at party city but you can get them just about anywhere.
Rebekah C.
Reedley, CA
They are very delicious and i love how the flavors are in them. I dont eat very often but are very affordable for the taste. The flavor is great combinations to me and definitely repurchase worthy forsure.
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Trolli has the best tasting and best texture of chewy candy. From beards to worms,octopi or evil twins flavor is always on point plus most places have the bag for less than $2 would buy over and over again
Taylor F.
Cadiz, OH
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Very yummy snack!!! Fun to eat and share with friends! I bought them from Walmart. They're just as good as regular gummy worms. I eat them on occasions, especially during movie nights. Reasonably priced!!
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
I never see these often but when I do boy do I snag one ! They taste like regular gummies but I suppose Im bias because I think the octopus are so cute! Something cute and tasty is a great combo in a treat
Ashley S.
I love any Trolli candy if I'm being honest. The more sour the better. I don't eat them very often because well... Sugar! But such a tasty treat every now and then. If you haven't tried them you have to.
Justine C.
Saint francis, MN
Love trolli brand candy, especially their sour candies. The octopus's taste great, the size is good for adults and kids. My kids enjoy eating the legs and than the body- so it keeps them busy for a while
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love trollis but the octopus’ are not my favorite. They are way to big to be bitesize unless you have a Godzilla mouth. They are too messy to eat the legs off one by one. I like the convenience of the regular trollis and they taste better too!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?