BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

regina g.
I love these even more than the regular sour gummy worms because they have that center part that is extra yummy! I like to bite each leg off at a time and then eat the middle. Fun and tasty!
Mackenzie M.
So good. Love the shape of them too! So much flavor it's not like any other brand! So sweet but sour, the perfect combo! Adorable to handle that sweet tooth! I would and have repurchased these again!
Alyssa J.
These are good and thankfully not actually "sour" and sweet enough to snack for a while on them. I like the octopuses because they are bigger than the worm ones and seem to last longer. Very satisfied.
Breia L.
Walden, NY
I've always loved Trollis Sour Gummies however they never seem to be sour in any way. On another note I love the octopus sour gummies. Whenever I go to a store and spot them I am sure to pick them up
Ava W.
Elwood
My friends and I absolutely LOVE these! They are both sweet and sour and have great flavors! My favorite flavor is the blue and green colored octopus. They're so much fun to eat! I but mine from CVS.
laura b.
I have a super sweet tooth and I love sour things as well so anything that combines the two of them I'll eat this are delicious just wish it would bring more in the packet!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
My favorite sour treat. They octopuses are just the right size, you get just enough gummi to sour ratio. The bags are decently full, and they are sold just about everywete.
Alyssa G.
I really enjoy the taste of trolli sour candy. They aren't too chewy and the flavors are great they just tend to give me a stomach ache if I eat more than a small handful.
Zoe B.
Portland, OR
You can never go wrong with Trolli. To be fair, I have a very large sweet tooth, so these may be too sweet for some, but for me they are delicious!! Trolli candies are my guilty pleasure, and every once in awhile I'll treat myself to some, and I'm always so happy I did!
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
These are my absolute favorite for when I'm craving something sour yet sweet! Fun to eat! I like to bite off all the legs one by one and kids love the cute octopus shape!!!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?