BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
Eating these takes me back to being a kid, they are so fun to eat. I love biting off the legs it definitely brings out my inner child. They are perfectly sour and sweet, definitely with trying if you love gummy candy.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Holy yumminess!!!!!! These are so absolutely delicious and you can't just have one! Every time we go to the movie theater we bring them! They are very affordable and I buy mine at Walmart! I would recommend this!
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
I'm a sucker for octopus so when trolli made a candy shaped like them I had to get them plus I love sour worms so I figure they would be the same. But their better you get 8 legs and a jelly head so much better
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
A delightful little critter covered in sour dust that isn't really sour. The fact that it's shaped like an octopus makes eating them a delightfully whimsical experience!

Also you can feel like a monster eating limb by limb!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
These are my absolute favorite gummy candy. My friend and I always have to get them if we go to the movies: they're not sour at all they're more sweet and they're much bigger than the worms. I love the blue and red ones
McKenna P.
Mayville , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I eat these way more often than I care to admit. They are a bit pricey but they are so delicious and I like them better than any other of Trolli's sour gummy candies. They're adorable and they taste wonderful. I just wish more came in each pack!
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
These are so good for any of those who like sour candy. Not to mention they are super adorable. I love to get these when we stop in a gas station to snack on the road. They are cheap and packed full of flavor.
Lauren W.
Salisbury, MD
It's my favorite candy ever with how soury sweet these are. I try to limit myself to a bag a week because of how good the flavor is and how readily available they are at all gas stations and grocery stores.
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque , NM
Trolli has the best tasting and best texture of chewy candy. From beards to worms,octopi or evil twins flavor is always on point plus most places have the bag for less than $2 would buy over and over again
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
I never see these often but when I do boy do I snag one ! They taste like regular gummies but I suppose Im bias because I think the octopus are so cute! Something cute and tasty is a great combo in a treat
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?