BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Sam B.
Baton Rouge
Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy is my favorite fruity candy to eat. Sometimes they can be a little expensive at gas stations, but you get a good value at grocery stores. It's the perfect balance of fruit and sour.
Kaitlyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sour candy is the best in my opinion, and these are one of my faves. With the octopi you get more gummy per piece as their larger than traditional worms, but still taste just as great and fruity
Kyra S.
A fun take on your classic sour gummy candy. Each of the three flavors are tasty. There doesn't seem to be many pieces of candy in each bag, but the size of each octopus partly makes up for it
Jennifer L.
These are my favorite gummies. I usually buy from the grocery store or convenient store. They are affordable and worth what you get. They have some of the softest gummies. Others are hard, but these are not. They also have the best flavor and repurchase worthy.
Brittany O.
Flintstone , GA
One of my favorite candies! They have really good flavor and a good balance of sweet and sour! These are great for just a mid day snack or road trip not messy at all! I will be buying some more very soon!
Candi C.
These taste the same level of sour as the sour worms, but still awesome. There's something different and a little bit more fun about squishing into a sour octopus. I refuse to share my bag.
Vikki K.
I love any Trolli sour gummies. They have a taste that is like no other. These are my favorite candies! I love how they sell super large bags of these gummies. They will always be my go to candy! Love them!!
Emily C.
My daughter loves anything and everything sour and gummy! She especially loves the octopus gummies! They are super sour and usually fresh. You can find them anywhere and they are budget friendly. I would recommend!
Emmy N.
Waterbury, CT
Thicker than the bears but def a great taste. They cost about the same as their other products. I recently bought that at our local target. Kids loved them and so did I. Very chewy so be careful with little ones.
Ciara W.
Glen Burnie
Extremely cheap depending on the store. And come on, who doesn't love sour gummies? The sour bits are very grainy and will make your fingers sticky but I love them. I prefer this brand over all others I've tried.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?