BY TROLLI #17 in Gummy Candy

Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
Just like the worms but different shapes and the different flavors come together a bit more. Same original flavors and sour sugar but just a little extra flare shaped like octopuses. They were my favorite at one point.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Man I love these things so much. They have just enough sour on them. I used to get these at Walmart but I’m not sure if they still have them. They’re definitely worth every penny and whoever I see a pack, I get them! They’re in my top five favorite candies. GO GET SOME!
Shandi J.
Carrollton, GA
My daughter enjoys these more so than myself. They are priced affordably and usually if it's not starburst she will want these instead. We initially started eating the worms but she likes the octopus ones more I think.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
These are my ride or die candy, my desert island candy, my road trip candy. They are SOOO good. Perfect amount of sweet and sour. I picked these up on a whim, now I make special trips to the gas station just for these.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
Not a huge fan of sour candy but I tried these and they're delicious! I also like their sour worms! The blue and red flavor together is the best! Good amount for the price too! Go out and get yourself some Trolli!
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
i love trolli sour brite octopus gummi candy mostly becuase of the shape. you have the classic trolli sour taste with the fun shape of octopi. I feel like its fun the eat the octupi leg by leg until it is slowly disembowled into my gut to be disgested
Brittany S.
The same great taste as the original Sour Brite worms! They're a fun twist to the original concept, however it would be nice to receive a few more per bag. It feels as if they don't last as long as the Gummi Worms.
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
I meaaaaan come on nothing get better than THIS! Way bigger than normal sized trollies. Kids usually love this little octopus shaped gummies. I have a nephew goes crazy over them and loves the tastes just as much!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Holy yumminess!!!!!! These are so absolutely delicious and you can't just have one! Every time we go to the movie theater we bring them! They are very affordable and I buy mine at Walmart! I would recommend this!
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
My sons favorite candy. He gets this every time we go to the gas station. He prefers this kind of gummy candy over any other kind. It has very good flavor and it a good price also. Definitely repurchase worthy!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?