BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Rebekah C.
Reedley, CA
They are very delicious and i love how the flavors are in them. I dont eat very often but are very affordable for the taste. The flavor is great combinations to me and definitely repurchase worthy forsure.
Jessica M.
Had these before I thought they would be sour like the original worms (but even those are not that sour) but these weren't all that great it thing it was to much gummy for my liking. And not enough tartness.
Sydney G.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love eating these! Always get these over the worms. They are super affordable and always yummy. I love to eat the arms one at a time lol they are the best movie theatre snack! Highly recommend to others!
Jasmine G.
Albuquerque, NM
Trolli has the best tasting and best texture of chewy candy. From beards to worms,octopi or evil twins flavor is always on point plus most places have the bag for less than $2 would buy over and over again
Ashley S.
I love any Trolli candy if I'm being honest. The more sour the better. I don't eat them very often because well... Sugar! But such a tasty treat every now and then. If you haven't tried them you have to.
Justine C.
Saint francis, MN
Love trolli brand candy, especially their sour candies. The octopus's taste great, the size is good for adults and kids. My kids enjoy eating the legs and than the body- so it keeps them busy for a while
Claire B.
Huntley
I love all their sour gummies but these ones are more satisfying to eat because I literally bite each octopus leg off and then eat the body they last me so long and I always prefer them over the worms!
Victoria W.
This is one of my favorite road trip candies! I can usually purchase it at any gas station or grocery store. They're good and the pack comes with a lot of candy in it. It's worth the buy every time.
Sam B.
Baton Rouge
Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy is my favorite fruity candy to eat. Sometimes they can be a little expensive at gas stations, but you get a good value at grocery stores. It's the perfect balance of fruit and sour.
Brie M.
These are by far my favorite sour gummies. They are one of my go to movie theater snacks and they never disappoint. Plus you can always count on convenient stores to have some sort of trolli candy.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?