BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
I have been eating these yummy snacks for years! I buy them from my local drug stores or grocery stores. They are much better than others! Affordable, yummy, and a great snack! I purchase these quite often! My son loves them as well.
Stormee E.
Glenpool, OK
These are my favorite gummy candy! I remember when they first came out, my husband first bought me some when we were dating and I was instantly in love. They’re adorable and tasty and more fun to eat than regular old worms. Love!
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
For some reason I think the octopus always taste better than the other options! I only eat this a couple times a year but is my guilty pleasure when I want something sweet. I would definitely recommend this sweet treat to others.
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
i love these because they are so fun and kids love them! so perfect to throw into kids gifts because they are way more exciting than the average gummy. i like that they are so big but still so soft! i love them and so do the kids!
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
My absolute favorite sour candy gummies! I love them to pieces. They are usually larger than the worms and to me just seem overall a better look to them! I'm always purchasing them when I see them! Kind of hard to find in my area anyway!
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
Just when I thought the classic "sour gummy worms" couldn't get any better, I found these gems! They are delicious. Very affordable and the bag is stuffed full. When I want something sour I can find these is just about any convenience store so they're super accessible
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
These are my favorite candy of all time. The octopus shape are fun because they resemble the classic worms, yet offer a much thicker and more fun object to chew on. These are better than Sour Patch Kids, Sour Punch Straws, or anything of the likelihood. MY FAVORITE
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love all candy, but sour candy is probably my favorite. These little octopus gummies are both yummy and fun to eat. They are hard to find, but anytime I see them, I grab them. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
These are a family favorite. I swear my father in law has these on his kitchen counter every time we go over there. They are perfectly sweet and sour. It's a candy I actually crave all the time so I don't completely blame him!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember in high school my mom bringing me a bag of the octopus sour candies. She got them at Walmart on sale. I was very pleased by how they tasted and how they were sweet and sour. Now I buy them for my son all the time.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?