BY TROLLI #17 in Gummy Candy

autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These give me sweet memories of summertime with my friends. I love this sour candy. It tastes just like sour gummy worms except you get more to eat since they’re cute little octopuses. Also, for as much as you get in one package, they are worth buying. I recommend these to sour candy lovers.
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
These are my favorite sour gummies! I can’t always find them and the store I usually shop at, so when I do, it’s like a little treat. Just enough sour, and you get a good amount of them even though they are bigger than the worms. I also think they are softer than the worms too.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
These are super yummy gummies. I love the shape of them and they make a good snack for any time of the day. They have a good balance of sweet and sour and never get old. I love all the candy from this brand and I would recommend to anyone. Usually it’s on sale too!
Yulissa E.
These are my favorite gummy treats out there. I love how soft they are and the sourness to it. I have no complaints about this, I never get tired of them. Whenever I go on a road-trip, I take these along as well! I recommend you try these, they’re great!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These aren’t my favorite size of Trollis just because I prefer the small worms and bears where I can eat it in a bite size or two bites rather than continuously eating these dipping them off. The flavor is still good I just think it’s too big
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Ahh Trolli. You never disappoint. These taste so good. I can’t always find them, but every time I see these I have to pick some up! They are fun to eat and sour without burning the inside of your mouth or your tongue! Definitely worth a try!
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Not my favorite kind of Trolli candy, I find the octopuses to be a little too big as compared to the more bite sized worms. They still have the same great fruit and sour flavor as the worms, just a different shape and a little bigger.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I used to get these from the gas station when I was a kid. I would eat the legs off one by one. They're the perfect blend of sweet and sour. These are by far my favorite my favorite sour gummies. I definitely repurchase them!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
There was a small store on my college campus that sold these and I have been hooked ever since. They are super cute and fun, and the flavor combinations are delicious. Whether a late night snack, or a treat to go with a movie these have always been a favorite of mine.
Rosa A.
Brooklyn Park , MN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are so yummy! They have just the right amount of sour in them along with just the right amount of chewiness too! They are super affordable and a very good value! I will always repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?