Loren M.
Dover, NH

Do you prefer the worms or octopi?

Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Adelanto, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
wow everyone loves the worms, i adore the octopi. i like biting the heads off and then biting off each arm one by one.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
1 year, 9 months ago
I'd prefer the worms!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
2 years, 1 month ago
I'd say that I prefer the worms
Kay K.
Kay K.
2 years, 5 months ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Worms! More flavor and bitterness plus not as tough as these.
Rainy M.
Rainy M.
Port Moody, BC
2 years, 6 months ago
Definitely gummy worms as they're much more sour!
Tina D.
Tina D.
3 years, 2 months ago
I like the worms better. They both taste the same, but I like how the worms fit in easier within my mouth.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
I prefer the worms as well. They both taste the same, I just like tearing the worm.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
3 years, 4 months ago
I prefer the worms because they aren't as big as the octopi.