Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Katy, TX

I love these! They're so sweet and so sour I can't even eat a whole bag! They're a great road trip treat. I can usually down a whole bag of sour gummies and still want more but with these there are so many gummies I can't eat the whole bag in one sitting which makes them really last on our 5 hour road trips to Laredo!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Concord, NC

If you have ever eaten any other brand of sour candy, I know you have instantly regretted not having Trolli these are the best sour gummies ever! though the octopus only have 6 legs on the gummy it is so darn gummy I don't miss the other 2 enjoy these sixtapus and get your sour on! Trolli there's nothing better πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Amber S.
Amber S.

Normally I'm not into sour candy's but for some reason I was in the mood for some sour gummy worms, but came across these lovely things. I prefer trolli brand, so these looked very intriguing. They were fun to eat and very delicious. Not to sour, just the right amount. I'd definitely buy them again
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

Yummmm!!! I cannot get enough of these! They are to me a bit chewier because of the shape and all the legs but they are just a awesome as the worms!!! Super sweet and not incredibly sour! Just the right amount of sweetness and sour mixed! You only need a few to satisfy your craving!!!!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I remember buying these as a kid. I thought they were fun to eat because they are two different colors. They also taste delicious but I don't eat as much because they are full of sugar. I would recommend buying these for kids but keep an eye so they won't eat the whole box of dummies.
Juli L.
Juli L.

I would definitely say that the Octopus Gummi's are better tasting than their worm counter parts. The only reason they did not get a better review is because of their size. They are often to large and even after taking off the legs the body is to hard to consume because of its size.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Portland, OR

You can never go wrong with Trolli. To be fair, I have a very large sweet tooth, so these may be too sweet for some, but for me they are delicious!! Trolli candies are my guilty pleasure, and every once in awhile I'll treat myself to some, and I'm always so happy I did!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

These are my favorite candy of all time. The octopus shape are fun because they resemble the classic worms, yet offer a much thicker and more fun object to chew on. These are better than Sour Patch Kids, Sour Punch Straws, or anything of the likelihood. MY FAVORITE
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Englishtown, NJ

favorite thing. i can never resist grabbing a pack whenever i go to the grocery store. the flavors are perfect. i usually get it at the grocery store but i've gotten it at target and cvs too. i'm pretty sure they sell it everywhere. would definitely repurchase
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO

Every single one of my taste buds love me when I eat these!! The flavor is so great and so consistent! I eat this often but i don't gain anything because it is only 120 calories per serving! I would recommend it to anyone who like delicious gummi candy!!
Loren F.
Loren F.
Dover, NH

Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA

What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Asia G.

Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?

Join Now