Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy

by Trolli

#24 in Gummy Candy

Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy: Sweet and sour goodness Fat free

These look so good, but I’m wondering if they contain gelatin? #food #foodie #sweets #sweettooth #candy #gummycandy #influenster
From 1-10 how sour are these?
Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy Where can I get them in miami?
Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy!
Besem E.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy uploaded by Besem E.
Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi candy is a very delicious candy. It’s very rich in flavor and high in quality. Trolli has some of the best sour gummi candies ever. I would definitely recommend.
Paris D.
Hot Springs , AR
A forever favorite! The candy is sweet and sour. I always pick mine up from Walmart or dollar tree. Super affordable and you can not go wrong!
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Son de mis dulces favoritos. Amo comerlos fríos, creo que los saboreo mejor (cosas mías). Calidad muy buena y el precio igualmente.
BelQ Q.
Lakeland, FL
My childhood all time favorite gummy worms. Always soft,always flavorful. The sour coating doesn’t burn off the tastebuds on your tongue. No room for improvement. Just perfection! I have bought and will continue to buy till my last breath
Danielle M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these! I really like how the candy is sized and it makes it easy to decide if you want more. I feel like they are the perfect balance between soir and sweet. I would recommend to a friend they’re great!
Leah M.
Ada
Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy uploaded by Leah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these and they're a dollar at Walmart here so that's great. Also they are really super cute. 💕
Alix J.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite movie theater candy!! Variety of different flavors and I’ve been eating this stuff since I was a kid
Nikki W.
Minneapolis, MN
Not only are these delicious (as expected from the Trolli brand), but they are really fun to eat and play with. Who knew Octopi shaped candy would be such a treat? Plus, it's always a given that you'll be able to find this type of candy at the store.
Gabrielle W.
FallingWaters
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lol. These are so cute and amazing for kids of all ages. (Follow the age range of course.) I love their flavor, except they can be a bit tough to chew sometimes.
Faith M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are honestly so adorable. They taste just the same as the sour gummy worms but come in an octopus shape. I find the size is perfect and I like to eat the tentacles individually, I think its great. If they sold these in more places, I would buy them far more often. But I never see them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea C.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 ans
Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy Where can I get them in miami?
Mary W. il y a 2 ans
Walmart or a convenience store