BY TROLLI #49 in Gummy Candy

Meagan C.
Katy, TX
I love these! They're so sweet and so sour I can't even eat a whole bag! They're a great road trip treat. I can usually down a whole bag of sour gummies and still want more but with these there are so many gummies I can't eat the whole bag in one sitting which makes them really last on our 5 hour road trips to Laredo!
Amber S.
Normally I'm not into sour candy's but for some reason I was in the mood for some sour gummy worms, but came across these lovely things. I prefer trolli brand, so these looked very intriguing. They were fun to eat and very delicious. Not to sour, just the right amount. I'd definitely buy them again
Mayra R.
I remember buying these as a kid. I thought they were fun to eat because they are two different colors. They also taste delicious but I don't eat as much because they are full of sugar. I would recommend buying these for kids but keep an eye so they won't eat the whole box of dummies.
Juli L.
I would definitely say that the Octopus Gummi's are better tasting than their worm counter parts. The only reason they did not get a better review is because of their size. They are often to large and even after taking off the legs the body is to hard to consume because of its size.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Every single one of my taste buds love me when I eat these!! The flavor is so great and so consistent! I eat this often but i don't gain anything because it is only 120 calories per serving! I would recommend it to anyone who like delicious gummi candy!!
Rheanna W.
Bigger and better in my opinionthan the others. I liked the price/quality ratio. Taste was good as well. Nice packaging with the colors and accurate information. I bought this at walmart, but they're accessable in other places as well. Purchase wotrthy.
Ashley D.
Woodstock, NY
This are my favorite sour gummy candies. The gummies are great and each octopus is substantial. The colors are bright and they aren't expensive. Definitely my go to for when my sweet tooth comes out! I recommend that you buy some; you won't be sorry.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite Trolli sour product is the octopus shapes!! So fun and different than the usual bears and other shapes! My favorite way to eat them is bite each leg then the head then the body! Sour candies are my favorite and these are on the top list!
Andrea N.
Merrillville, IN
I love this candy and the shape!!! The flavor is extremely mouth watering and makes the glands in your mouth just drip with saliva. The candy is very affordable great to buy before a movie or just craving gummies like I tend to from time to time.
Evelin R.
Lake Worth, FL
As soon as I hear a bag of these in the back, I'm the first to stand up and ask for some. I just can't help the sweet temptation that these bring. I love pulling off each arm one by one and chewing on them for a while to get the full effect
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?