BY TROLLI

• WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?3 Answers
  • Are these delicous? Honestly sour? 6 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?2 Answers
Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy

Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel B.
Rhinelander, WI
These are my favorite candy. Very similar to the sour gummi worms, just a different shape. Super fun to eat and enjoy!
Marina K.
Utah
These are my ability favorite candy. Something about a hard shell and a chewy inside makes this candy so much yummier!
Monica S.
Draper, UT
These are a hit. They're like jelly beans but better! Plus I feel like you get a lot in a bag so they last a good while
Hunter G.
Henderson, NV
Another amazing candy!! Chewy and satisfying! They flavor is on point and they're affordable. I buy at my local Target!
Emilee P.
I can only find these at gas stations, but I make special trips just to get them. These are my fav candy in the world.
Erica C.
Cleveland, OH
I love these and I think it is pretty cool the outer shell is hard and then once bitten into it's the soft chewy worms
Sheila E.
Pearland, TX
These are fun two textured sour gummies. I could eat these daily and happily make myself sick. Great road trip candies!
Ana G.
Los Angeles , CA
These are like jelly beans and skittles had a baby and then that baby had a baby with sour patch kids.....soooo good!!!
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Horrible i hate these eggs i lovevthe worms but these eggs are nasty amd hard not a big fan although the brand is good.
Angelica R.
Sparks
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these I can eat them all day every time see them I buy more then one because they are to find here where I live
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?

Target