BY TROLLI

• WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?3 Answers
  • Are these delicous? Honestly sour? 6 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?2 Answers
Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy

Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tori M.
Van Buren, AR
yummy little mix up on the traditional sour gummy worms! Flavoring is delicious and they're a little less messy than the original gummy worms. Not too overly priced, which is nice since it is just candy. 10/10 would recommend to a friend of mine!!
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I keep these in my drawer at all times lmao. I realize they’re terrible for you but they are just so dang good. You can’t eat just one I promise. They have the perfect combo of sweet and sour and they definitely take care of those late night cravings.
Lauren P.
Royal Oak, MI
My secret addiction candy! The chewy sour centers and hard candy coating make this candy an all time favorite. Very underrated compared to sour patch kids and doesn’t scrape up your tongue or roof of your mouth like sour patch kids do. 10/10 recommend
Tailyn M.
This is hands down the best gummy candy that I have ever eaten. The outside candy shell is so delicious!!! I can’t even describe it. These are my go to when I’m craving something fruity, tangy, and a little tart.
Jackie R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can't even tell you why I love these as much as I do. The texture combination should probably be off-putting, but I can't get enough! Perfectly crunchy on the outside (with s but if sour kick) followed by a truly sweet and gummy inside. Mmmmm...
Megan C.
I’ve always had a sweet tooth, especially for gummy candy. I love that these are a lot different than any other kind. They have a good texture and a really good fruity taste to them. I also love that all their candy is definitely affordable.
Melissa P.
I love Trolli sour eggs! They have a hard shell that you bite into and then a chewy, soft inside. The flavors are tasty. I could eat a whole bag, although every time I do it makes me sick (too much sugar).
Sierra M.
Spokane WA
These are weird but in a good way. It’s like a jellybean but better. It’s got a soft inside and a hard outside. It tastes really good and is only a few dollars at the store. I get these all the time.
Devon R.
Independence, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. I used to buy them all the time in college. I love how they have the hard shell on the outside but they’re gummy and delicious on the inside. They’re probably my favorite Troli product!
Shelbi K.
Nevis , MN
I absolutely love these. The outside is a hard candy shell and the inside is the gummy worm. The taste is amazing and I could eat them everyday!! I buy them almost every time I go to a gas station because they're just that good!
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?

Target