BY TROLLI #33 in Gummy Candy

• I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Avae H.
Topeka Kansas
I am a huge candy person and these are some of my favorites! If you only want a couple they are a great sweet bite, though they are addicting. They have a nice crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Trolli is my favorite brand of gummies, and you should try the very berry flavors.   Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy
Karina R.
Long Beach, CA
These sour brite eggs are a really cute idea. They tase just like the regular basic gummy worms however they are not one bit sour. I️ saw them on sale and was like okay I’ll give them a try as I️ was craving something SOUR. Took a bite and said these are good but are NOT SOUR. I️ was a little disappointed in that because it says SOUR BRITE EGGS in big and bright letters. I️ only gave them a 3 because the do taste like your regular gummy worms. Would never buy again.
Lauren A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love these. They’re like a jelly bean but better. I’m so sad though because I can’t find them anymore. I used to buy mine from Walgreens. These have the perfect combination of sour and sweet. Easter is just around the corner. I’m hoping I can find them again!
Elisza T.
Alameda, CA
Very nostalgic and holds a special place in my childhood's sweet tooth lol. It is fun to eat; a thing, hard outer layer and a gummy inside. The size of the eggs make it even more addicting. It has a sweet and slightly tangy taste to it.
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trolli always has the best sour candies. I personally prefer the sour gummy worms but this is delicious too! It has a hard candy covering on the outside and it’s gummy candy on the inside. Would recommend to all you sweet tooth’s out there!
Essence W.
This was a very shocking candy to try and left me unable to stop chewing. After being offered to try the candy, I was completely shocked to find out that the hard coating on the candy concealed the actual gummy. It was actually really fun to eat these and a new candy concept that I believe other gummy companies could attempt. The candy overall was delicious, the hard coating was sweet and broke easily after maybe one or two chews and the gummy candy inside was sweet yet sour. I recommend this candy for late night snacking or birthday party treats.
Channey P.
Stockton
I like these little eggs. They taste great and the flavor is awesome. The price is very affordable and the amount is decent. I eat this on the weekend while watching my favorite shows. I recommend these if you like chewy little bites.
Diana P.
Magnolia, KY
These eggs are so weird. The texture is something out of a horror movie but I love it. Somehow it works and I have a love hate relationship with them. The hard outer shell and the gummy center just clash in such a way that works.
Namrata P.
My boyfriend got me addicted to these gummy candies with a hardshell around it. The hardshell gives the gummy inside a little twist to the flavor which is delicious. I could probably eat two of these bags by myself!
liv T.
Pasco
These candies have a great taste and fun texture, but the taste grows old very quick. I don’t eat them often because I would get tired of the taste very quickly, but I would recommend trying them at least once.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Are these delicous? Honestly sour?
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?