BY TROLLI

• WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?3 Answers
  • Are these delicous? Honestly sour? 6 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?2 Answers
Amaya B.
In my opinion they're terrible the mount is not the problem the flavor combinations is in they just don't fit what I want I'm not telling you can buy them or not to buy them it just don't fit what I want but the amount was a nice decent size in the bag if anyone  to try them feel free just wasn't what I wanted
Brianna B.
Groveport, OH
Love love love them! It’s like an sour worm and jelly bean mixed together. I tried them once and been hooked ever since. Sometimes they are hard to find but it’s like a pot of gold when you do. The flavors explode in your mouth and leave you wanting more!
Ashlyn B.
West Jordan, UT
I’m not usually a big fan of Trolli in general, but these are too good not to review! They aren’t very sour, but just enough that it enhances the flavor. The only problem is they are pretty expensive for how little you get, so I rarely get them anymore.
Jackie R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can't even tell you why I love these as much as I do. The texture combination should probably be off-putting, but I can't get enough! Perfectly crunchy on the outside (with s but if sour kick) followed by a truly sweet and gummy inside. Mmmmm...
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
WHY CAN I NEVER FIND THESE? The only place that sold them was rite aid and now they seem to not exsist anywhere near me. These are my husband's favorite candy ever and i wish i could buy them in bulk
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are probably one of my favorite candies, and the only issue I have with them is that I wish they were more easily found in stores. Not many stores stock these, but their so unique and delicious. They have a gummy center- just like the sour gummy worms- and are coated with a sugar soft shell that just adds to the deliciousness. They’re not sour, but they’re not bland either. 10/10 would recommend trying if you see them.
Brittany F.
Highmore
Purchased at: Walmart
These were my absolute favorite candy when I was younger! I love the harder outer shell and the sour inside! Great candy and definitely recommend if you like gummy worms.
Karina R.
Long Beach, CA
These sour brite eggs are a really cute idea. They tase just like the regular basic gummy worms however they are not one bit sour. I️ saw them on sale and was like okay I’ll give them a try as I️ was craving something SOUR. Took a bite and said these are good but are NOT SOUR. I️ was a little disappointed in that because it says SOUR BRITE EGGS in big and bright letters. I️ only gave them a 3 because the do taste like your regular gummy worms. Would never buy again.
Kay H.
Indianapolis, IN
I first had these on a road trip back home during college and a friend told me they were the best.
Now I’m telling you these are the best! They aren’t messy with added on sugar bits, and it literally feels like they grow once you’ve put them in your mouth!
Can be found at most gas station for cheap!
Emily W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Honestly, trolli eggs used to be the IT snack. And so like the good basic high school girl I was, i jumped on the bandwagon and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. I actually used to frequently buy them as a snack, they lasted forever.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Are these delicous? Honestly sour?
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?