BY TROLLI #26 in Gummy Candy

Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to buy these all the time in Jr. High. They were a constant item in the vending machines they were a great value for how much you get in one bag. I remembered really liking them. I repurchased them recently and was disappointed that they weren't as good as I remember, they were like gummy jellybean a but without the form of jelly beans and the size of a regular gummy. Essentially the worst parts of both candies. Didn't stop me from eating them all though
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
I'm not a huge fan of Gummi es. But I will admit that I occasionally crave a gummy worm. Since I won't finish the bag, I buy these candy egg bites instead. They are literally the same colors/flavors as the worms but in tiny, bite-sized pieces. I'll grab a bit of them, then binder clip the bag of leftover cabdies to save them for later. The candy eggs are a perfect size for those who crave a gummy occasionally.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Sweet Tooth Expert
A coworker brought these in one day and she let me try them since them I've been obsessed ! They are so good ! They're crunchy but creamy at the same time . They have a strange and amazing texture like a gummy and a Starburst that doesn't get stuck to your mouth as much. I've been looking for them all over the place and the only place I've found it is the gas station I wish they sold them in more places.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I was kind of skeptical when I first saw these, just because I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what the texture would be like, however once I tried them, I really enjoyed them. The shell isn't super hard and almost melts in your mouth, and then the inside is chewy, like the normal worm tummy's. It is almost like the shell is an extra shell of sugar! They're tasty!
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Dangerously addicting.
I honestly prefer this to any other gummy candy, because the texture is fun (mix of chewy and candy shell) and it gives you the really good trolli flavors in small bites so you're not just gnawing on the same piece/worm for a super long time as the flavor dies

Was a weekly staple for me because they had them at my university snack stop.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These things are addicting. I love anything sour and gummy and these are awesome. I like how they have a texture of a jelly bean on the outside but when you bite into them, they're soft and chewy just like the gummy worms. These things are more sour than the worms in my opinion. I try to get these whenever I can or ever in the mood for sour gummy eggs lol
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Daly City, CA
You can find these anywhere! This is an amazing snack that you can easily share with friends, your children, and strangers. LOL. The flavor is hard to explain but it is super delicious and not pricey at all. It is around 2 dollars at target or any drugstore. I gave it 4 stars because after awhile you sort of get tired of eating it, like most candies do
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love Trolli but I only love them for there gummy candy.. These were not what I was expecting. They just taste like sour jelly beans. I wasn't a huge fan of them. They had a good flavor but they left a chalky feeling in my mouth which I did not like. They are around $4 and you can find them in the candy aisle of any store or market.
M H.
M H.
I love Trolli sour brite eggs. They have a chewy shell and they are gummy inside. These kind are sour flavors but sweet on the inside. If you like "junk" candy or something other than chocolate, these are for you. They are my favorite kind of gummy candy! Try them and you will enjoy especially if you like gummy type candy!
Kerri R.
Kerri R.
This is honestly my favorite #candy. I'm not a big chocolate person, but I LOVE #gummies. I've never found one quite like this - the candy shell outside, with the gummy inside. They are perfectly bite sized, and relatively cheap. I buy them often, and love putting them in my purse or #beachbag for a day out!
kayla h.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Are these delicous? Honestly sour?
Aryana H.
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?
Jasanay M.
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?