BY TROLLI #47 in Gummy Candy

• I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Karina R.
Long Beach, CA
These sour brite eggs are a really cute idea. They tase just like the regular basic gummy worms however they are not one bit sour. I️ saw them on sale and was like okay I’ll give them a try as I️ was craving something SOUR. Took a bite and said these are good but are NOT SOUR. I️ was a little disappointed in that because it says SOUR BRITE EGGS in big and bright letters. I️ only gave them a 3 because the do taste like your regular gummy worms. Would never buy again.
Essence W.
This was a very shocking candy to try and left me unable to stop chewing. After being offered to try the candy, I was completely shocked to find out that the hard coating on the candy concealed the actual gummy. It was actually really fun to eat these and a new candy concept that I believe other gummy companies could attempt. The candy overall was delicious, the hard coating was sweet and broke easily after maybe one or two chews and the gummy candy inside was sweet yet sour. I recommend this candy for late night snacking or birthday party treats.
Jenn G.
San Miguel
Love these little nuggets of tangy goodness!!! They are great bite size candies. I love the shell around them. All flavors are great. You get a decent amount in each bag. If you’ve never tried them, pick up a bag to try!!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'd like the Trolli gummies and I also like the Trolli crawlers but I'm not really a big fan of these ones maybe it's because sometimes I would get them they would be a little hard I'm not really sure if they are supposed to be hard or they're supposed to be soft and maybe a little chewy but I wasn't really a big fan of these although they did have the same sweet taste just I don't like hard candy
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I used to buy these for a dollar every day in the student store when I was in high school. Granted it's been almost ten years, they are no longer just a dollar and I am convinced that they changed the recipe at some point. But still! I have an emotional attachment to them. They're great. sugary, chewy goodness. They're like egg shaped gummy worms covered in a sugar crust.
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
I am obsessed with these sour eggs from Trolly. They are so small but have the biggest, sweetest, a perfect amount of sour, radiating from their little hard shells. I'm glad to see fall approaching because that's the only time my hometown stores carry these Lil devilish candies!! Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy
Jasmeet S.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product from Trolli. I love the variety of textures this product has. It has a hard outer shell and gummy inside that is bursting with flavor. This product is a great affordable price, and can be found in many typical places that sell candy. I recommend this candy to people very often because it so good!
Hailey C.
Arcadia, CA
These are my favorite candies! They’re pretty hard to find, which is probably why I like them so much cause of the rarity. They taste just like gummy worms, except in bite size form and it has a crunchy sugar coating. It’s has a good balance of Sweet and sour, making it the perfect candy.
Brittanee W.
Warrior
This is one of my favorite candies. It has a few different flavors. They're the perfect size for snacking on. It isn't too sweet and doesn't make me feel sickly after eating like some candies do. Its a wonderful value for what you pay for a bag. I would recommend this to others.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
I found these lying around my local dollar store and once I tried them went back and bought them out. I love them so much. And don't judge me but I ordered $70 worth of them online because I couldn't find them anywhere in my town after I bought them from the dollar store
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Are these delicous? Honestly sour?
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THESE !?
Jasanay M.
Brockton , MA
I've always wanted to try these? Are they like jelly beans?