BY TROLLI #2 in Gummy Candy

Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. The Original flavors include an assortment of combinations: Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime.

INGREDIENTS
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

SIZE:

2 oz., 3.5 oz, 5 oz, 7.2 oz, 9 oz, 14 oz, 28.8 oz

Jasmine Y.
Richmond, CA
Purchased at: Target
Lowkey kind of weak. For some weird reason when I was in high school people always bought these for me (I was in sports and we had a thing called secret sister and we’d surprise our sister with snacks) I’m a lover of sweets but most importantly, sour candy. These are just not sour at all! I wish there was an extreme sour version.
Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are a must in my household! I usually buy the biggest bag they sale and my boyfriend still devours them in a day or two. He will not eat any other brand of gummy worms! I buy mine at Walgreens for $5.99 I think the bag is like a pound or so. If they ever stop making these I don’t know what I will do. If you like sour gummies these are by far the best of the best!
Savvy L.
Central, SC
This has always been one of my favorite candy types to eat. This brand is super affordable for what you get. I like Trolli better than most brands because they're softer to chew. You definitely get the sour kick but also the fruity kick. I buy these all the time and recommend them for movies or car rides.
Johnna G.
California
Green and blue are my favorites. I give the other colors to my siblings. Then they grew up and figured out I have been keeping certain colors from them. Affordable on a college student’s budget. Great to have when you need to stay awake during a long drive to internships and for studying during college finals.
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! The perfect balance of sweet and sour. These are so satisfying and are always a great snack. I usually take these hiking with me and they taste even better in a mountain!
Hannah C.
kannapolis, NC
Okay all of this brands products are fantastic! Like they have the perfect amount of everything in it. and if you love sour candy, this is a good fit. So much variety too
Olguiisz P.
these sweets are very, very good, I love them, I eat a package in a day, I know it's wrong but I love sweets 😂😂😂 I recommend them totally but do not eat this every day !! 😂 😂😂 I always have to buy it they are really good!!
Nikki G.
Troli sour Brite Crawlers is my favorite guilty pleasure. They are soft and chewy and delicious. They have the right amount of sweet and sour. They don't stick to my teeth like some similar candies that I have tried. They are very affordable and a great value.   Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers
Stephanie S.
Amarillo, TX
How could you not like these things! They’re so amazing, cannot get enough of them! I hate sour stuff, but these are the right amount of sour and sweet! Absolutely obsessed with these! Littered my favorite candy!
Kaitlyn T.
Garden Grove, CA
These are really good but they're really sweet, and not at all sour like the labels. I love them for when I'm craving sweets though, and they're one my favorite candies
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Where can I buy these?
Debby O.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?

Walmart