BY TROLLI #2 in Gummy Candy

Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. The Original flavors include an assortment of combinations: Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime.

INGREDIENTS
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

SIZE:

2 oz., 3.5 oz, 5 oz, 7.2 oz, 9 oz, 14 oz, 28.8 oz

Heather G.
Tucumcari, NM
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers We love to take these along on road trips. If we get hungry along the way. Sometimes my hubby brings them home as a treat for the kids. They are fun to eat and I love how much sour powder is on each crawler and then when you get close to the bottom of the bag you always have a little extra sour powder left in the bag to either dunk your crawlers in or just dip your fingers in!
Jennifer V.
Bronx
Always buy the big bag of  Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers because everyone is going to want some. My favorite sour candy by far! I probably eat this like every other week just so I don't have too much sugar. I only get this flavor because it's just the best one. I'll definitely  buy again and again!!!
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
Another one of my favorite sour candies. Love that they’re gummies too! They’re not that sour, and have an interesting texture but are super affordable and a great value because it’s a larger bag. Definitely buy this brand over others who sell sour gummy worms! So worth it, even if it costs a little extra!
Chelsea K.
Knoxville
One of the best gummy candies there is to offer. They are great in terms of flavor being the perfect combo of sour and sweet. The colors are great and appeal to the eye. I only eat these once in awhile in order to avoid rotting my teeth but I will continue in the occasional indulgence.
Brittany B.
Youngstown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i absolutely love these.  one of my favorite candies i love the sour & sweet combination. i also like that they are always soft never hard or stale. the amount you get for the price is also great. i like to snack one them while watching tv or a movie.
Ali K.
Battle Creek, MI
Every time I go to the gas station I have to get a bag of these they’re addicting! It’s such a small bag for $2.49 though. They aren’t very affordable and they’re not really sour, more sweet than sour. If you’re looking for something sour- these are not for you.
Emma (.
St George, UT
These are forever my favorite candy! I’m not a huge candy person, but these-I love! I have to cut myself off or I will eat too many. Sometimes sour candy can make your mouth feel weird, but these never do that for me! Will definitely buy again.
Tessa H.
Columbus, OH
My absolute favorite candy! The perfect combination of sour and sweet. I love the flavor mixture of the gummy worms. Not to mention that Trolli is a classic brand. They are also great for sharing. My family and I can not get enough of them.
Haley B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These have been an absolute favorite of my since childhood. You WILL eat an entire bag unless someone cuts you off from them or you have a stronger conscious to just stop lol.
Natalia Z.
Chicago
My favourite candy in the whole entire world. Whenever I need a pick me up after a long day of work or at the end of a workweek, I grab these. They are a little bit expensive but definitely worth the value because the flavors are amazing!
Jennifer L.
Where do they sell these?
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Are these overly sour?
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Anyone else just suck all the sour off, then eat it?... :)
Deanna J.
Opa Locka, FL
Why don't they make them in one single color?
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Not a question, but these just really look good right now and I wish I had a bag of them 🤤

Walmart