Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis Watermelon uploaded by Sara Y.

BY TROLLI

Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I love these because they are mini and watermelon! It is one of my favorite flavors! They come in a resealable bag also which is nice. I buy them at Walmart. I love to have these, especially for a movie night!
Marissa A.
Crystal Lake, IL
Trolli is by far my favorite gummy candy brand. It is so sweet and just enough sour. great for a movie or a snack! I also love that they sell these at dollar stores so they are affordable. i would recommend to others!
Jenn F.
Chandler
Oh, man... so addictive! I think they're the best when they are soft in the package...squishy, tangy, watermelon-y goodness! I can't help but to eat an entire bag! I have to practice some serious self-control when it comes to these. My favorite gummies by far.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious! Sour candy is my favorite and I am Obsessed with watermelons! Perfect combination!! I love this product.
I eat it occasionally and you can get it anywhere!
Morgan A.
Cleveland , TN
I absolutely love watermelon flavored candy, drinks, etc. I love these because they are gummy and watermelon in one! Anyone that knows me knows I love gummies and watermelon flavored everything! I would definitely recommend you try these!
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This trolli bites are very delicious the flavor watermelon is my kid and I favorite we love to eat this sweet candy every Friday watching a movie compare with others flavor I prefer watermelon Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis Watermelon
lindsey V.
Bartlesville, OK
These watermelon gummy worms are delicious and are very affordable. You can purchase them pretty much anywhere you can buy candy. I usually purchase mine at the dollar store. Definitely something I’m going to keep purchasing.
Tracie R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently had a blocked salivary gland and the dentist told me to eat sour candy. I found these at the local Walgreens and had to fight my kids for them. I’m not a candy lover but they were sour enough to do the trick!
RENEE M.
Midlothian
Perfect movie theater food or just because you want it junk. I do eat the entire pack every time I get one so I wish there weren’t so many in one pack so I wouldn’t feel so guilty for not using self control haha
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
These were delicious. I loved the watermelon flavor mixed with the sourness. I would definitely buy these again. They smell really good also. They have the same texture as the original ones and there is no funny aftertaste like the berry ones.