Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis Watermelon uploaded by Sara Y.

BY TROLLI #81 in Gummy Candy

Buy on Walmart
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
My husband has always told me that if I could turn into a watermelon, I would have by now based off of all the watermelon flavored things I buy. I was excited to try these sour watermelon candies and they did NOT disappoint! They were delicious! They were sweet still with the taste of a watermelon with a hint of some sour to it as well! Absolutely recommend.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
These are delicious! Sour candy is my favorite and I am Obsessed with watermelons! Perfect combination!! I love this product.
I eat it occasionally and you can get it anywhere!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
My boyfriend isn't a huge candy eater but he absolutely loves these! They are so yummy and have so much flavor! There's a lot in this little bag. I like them better than most other gummy candies like this. You should definitely try them out!
Morgan A.
Cleveland, TN
I absolutely love watermelon flavored candy, drinks, etc. I love these because they are gummy and watermelon in one! Anyone that knows me knows I love gummies and watermelon flavored everything! I would definitely recommend you try these!
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This trolli bites are very delicious the flavor watermelon is my kid and I favorite we love to eat this sweet candy every Friday watching a movie compare with others flavor I prefer watermelon Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis Watermelon
lindsey V.
Bartlesville, OK
These watermelon gummy worms are delicious and are very affordable. You can purchase them pretty much anywhere you can buy candy. I usually purchase mine at the dollar store. Definitely something I’m going to keep purchasing.
Bella B.
Bronx
Watermelon is my fav fruit and the fact there are gummy worms for them is amazing.They are a nice treat and snack.I would recommend this to a family member and a friend.I would so repurchase again because there amazing 😉
Abbie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not usually a fan of sour things but these are great for when you're at the movies or just craving some candy. The watermelon flavor is the best and compared to the regular Trolli's, I will always pick this one. I will continue to buy these and frequently get them for friends also.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
These were delicious. I loved the watermelon flavor mixed with the sourness. I would definitely buy these again. They smell really good also. They have the same texture as the original ones and there is no funny aftertaste like the berry ones.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a guilty pleasure of mine! When I was pregnant with my younger son I started craving a lot of gummy candies. I absolutely love these watermelon ones and I buy them and hide them from my children.