BY TROLLI #60 in Gummy Candy

• What is your favorite Crawler?!?! ♡Raspberry-Blueberry ♡S...3 Answers
  • What??? Does anybody know where to find these?!2 Answers
  • these are so cute? where can i buy them? are they at targ...1 Answers
nephthys p.
Sitting at my Dr appointment enjoying these Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis Very Berry gummies. It's my first time tasting this flavor and it's good like the original. I even found some that matched my outfit. Lol I recommend it for a sweet tooth attack
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Now my girls love these chewy Very Berry Trolli gummies. My girls save their money and always manage to have enough for these sour gummies. Berry Tastey I can say myself and don't stick so much in the teeth. The gummies come in a resealable bag and can be taken nearly every where when a nice snack is needed school, church, and park.
Laura V.
Spring Valley, NY
I love candy , especially sour when I have the craving for it , these are affordable, great flavor which you can actually taste unlike some others where the flavor only last for the few seconds it enters your mouth , will buy again and would recommend others to try it
Kara B.
My most favorite candy of all time simply because it has only the berry flavors which personally I think are the best in the original bag and you never seem to get enough in there so I'm super glad they came out with this bag a few years ago.
Sara V.
kissimmee
I love to eat this gummies, even if I don’t like the sour taste this are the only ones that I eat...I like the different flavor that they mix in every gummy! Is simply taste and everyone should try it! And if you do...send me some pls
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I not only am a huge fan of this flavor and the fact that you can get it on its own rather then the standard mix but I'm also a fan of the mini serious. Still has the great flavor, Love the hire size. Stays fresher longer.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tho like these way better than the variety because it has my favorite work. These are the best sour worms out there. You can find them at any drugstore like cvs and you should find each bad for about 3 bucks. Highly recommend.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We can’t go a whole shopping trip without throwing some sort of candy in our basket. This is one of our favorites, it never lasts long in our house. There’s almost always a sale and they’re so addicting.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
They’re Trolli worms in a single flavor for the whole bag- can’t go wrong as long as you love the flavor! I have found them many places and usually pick up a bag whenever I see them! Definitely worth it!
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I love these! They’re sweet! The fruity combos are perfect. They have the perfect amount of sour to them so they don’t make your tongue raw. They’re honestly so addicting. Easy to get carried away and eat the whole bag of gummies.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Crawler?!?! ♡Raspberry-Blueberry ♡Strawberry-Blackberry ♡Blueberry-Berry Punch I love them all but I think Raspberry-Blueberry is my favorite!!!!!!!! Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis Very Berry
Samantha T.
What??? Does anybody know where to find these?!
Roe W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Did you know that some dollar trees carry these in their stores????? The very berry is hard to find sometimes, but check dollar tree
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are so cute? where can i buy them? are they at target or dollar tree?
Kaleigh R.
Winnipeg, MB
anyone know if these are in Winnipeg, MB? haven't seen this candy before