BY TROLLI

• I must try these. Where can I buy them? What are the thre...2 Answers
Abby R.
All of Trolli Brite Crawlers are good taste and fun snack for everyone. Recently tried this tropical flavor and think they are just as wonderful. A good candy, popular with people I talk to. Would buy again
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love anything sour ever since I was a kid. These flavors are a change from your regular flavors but are awesome! Sometimes they can be too sour for people that don't like that tartness so beware and enjoy responsibly! lol I love eating this during movies
Stacy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These sour gummy worms are soo addicting. Tropical flavor is okay but the original one will always be 10x better. It’s a childhood favorite for me, and I will always continue to purchase it as I get older.
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite gummy worms!!! Always so full of flavor. Trolli gummy worms are the only brand I’ll buy. I’ve never been disappointed with any flavor I’ve tried!! The tropical flavor is by far my favorite! Nothing else compares to Trolli!!
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My boyfriend picked these up for me because he knows pineapple is my favorite. These gummy worms are now a guilty pleasure. The flavors included are strawberry- kiwi, mango- orange, and pineapple- lime, and all of them are delicious. Highly recommend! The worms are mini size and arent much bigger than a penny. So they're super cute!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trolli candies are so good! I eat these on my way home from work as a treat. Not too sour, and I love the flavor. Usually pick them up at CVS. Good value, especially if they're on special. Like the fact that the candy is soft. Recommend to those with a sweet (and sour) tooth! ;)
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
These are my favorite gummy snacks they are the perfect balance of sweet and sour.  If you're looking for that middle ground between very sweet and very sour this is definitely the candy for you. My favorite flavor is the red and blue gummy worms but I love all of them to be honest.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I actually think I like the mini crawlers better than the regular sized ones. They are just easier to eat in my opinion (and smaller sizes if I want to treat my kids). I like that the flavor starts out nice and sour and then gets sweeter as you chew. It's the little things, right?
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love any of the Trolli Sour Brute Crawlers. The original to the minis to the different varieties of flavors. The Trolli Sour Brute Minis in Tropical has to be one of my favorites. Hard to find but not hard to buy....I love these little snacks for all occasions
Natasha w.
Katy, TX
You can't just eat some without eating the whole bag. They are so addicted and good. Compared to other products, it is really no comparison to me. The value is good and you can get them from a different store. Like HEB, WalMart, Krogers, and ECT.
Tanna K.
Gahanna, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I must try these. Where can I buy them? What are the three flavors?