Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz

by Trolli

#2 in Gummy Candy

Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. The Original flavors include an assortment of combinations: Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime.

INGREDIENTS
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

SIZE:

2 oz., 3.5 oz, 5 oz, 7.2 oz, 9 oz, 14 oz, 28.8 oz

Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz Am I the only one who eats just the red and yellow worms? That combo is amazing
Does anyone else only eat the red and yellow onesTrolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz ?
i’ve never tried these, how many people actually enjoy these??
Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Walmart
They are sour and they have different flavors also love the perfectly figure they have
Andre P.
Dumfries, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Andre P.
I love sour candies and Trolli minis were definitely a snack and a tease at the same time. I need a shareable pack. i felt jipped by the size. But i Enjoyed everyone that wasn't stolen by my daughter. Trolli and Sour Patch are my favorites and they stay neck and neck with variety.
Desiree C.
Newark, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Desiree C.
This is my FAVORITE candy. This has the perfect amount of sweet and sour. I can eat these all day. It is the definition of a guilty pleasure.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,678 reviews
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love sour worms. I have to limit myself because I could eat these everyday. I love that they are half and half flavored.
Lakiesha J.
Kosciusko, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Lakiesha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This candy is so delicious. I love the sour taste in my mouth. Before I know it the whole bag is gone. Very good candy and affordable
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Amaya M.
I LOVE Sour Trolli gummy worms! The originals are the best, but I also like this huge bag of very berry version my boyfriend gave me for my birthday. I could eat them all day!
Pretti B.
Clearwater
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Pretti B.
I love these I perfer the fruit punch flavor is by far the best. I get them from dollar tree for a buck so can't beat it.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,119 reviews
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Anna A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Sour Brite Crawlers. They are tasty and they have just the right amount of sour without being too much. I could sit all day and eat the entire bag. I would suggest trying them. If you like sour chewy gummies these are for you.
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Kim W.
Purchased at: Target
These little crawlers are best served by the handful. After another handful. I seriously cannot get enough of the red/blue ones. Just the right amount of sweet and sour—I try to embody this combination in my life. But mostly am a Troll(i).
Paola R.
Hillsboro, OR
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz uploaded by Paola R.
I love gummies and this ones are very good, I just wish they were more sour and also the bag was bigger. Always a good option and good flavor. I would buy them again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamila E.
Las Vegas
il y a un mois
Anna A. il y a 21 jours
Haha! I love only love the red and yellow too! ❤️💛