BY TROLLI #19 in Gummy Candy

Sour Brite worms should be treated as glowing deities as they wriggle their way into your taste center. Trolli gummi candies. Weirdly Awesome.

• Are these better than sour patch kids?3 Answers
  • Who has tried this?????2 Answers
  • Are these pretty soft or are they kind of hard/stale?7 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
These are my favorite gummy snacks they are the perfect balance of sweet and sour. Some people say they're a bit too sour but I find them to be more sweet than sour. If you're looking for that middle ground between very sweet and very sour this is definitely the candy for you. My favorite flavor is the red and blue gummy worms but I love all of them to be honest. The pros of this candy is that you do get a good amount of candy per bag the cons of the bag is that you do sometimes get more of one flavor than the other. I would still highly suggest you pick up a bag and give them a try because these are truly a delicious candy. Plus they don't break the bank which is always wonderful.
Deja S.
Deja S.
These delicious gummy candies are my all time favorite of gummy candy, and all time favorite candy overall. I'm not exactly a candy connoisseur, but I have tried a variety of different candies and many different types of candy, and these win in the sour gummy candy section and for me in all the over section so far, (but I love to be proved wrong)These are great they have sour sugary coating on each of them, then it just the gummy, but I've had other gummies and there texture is so off,this one is nothing like that and keep the flavor the whole time you'll love it, or at least I do.
Manda S.
Manda S.
Largo, FL
The first candy that comes to mind when I think of my favorite candy is Trolli's gummy worms! I'm super picky with my brand and they're the only ones I'll eat. I love the pink and blue ones the best! I'll eat them all except the orange and green ones and leave the rest for my boyfriend to eat (girlfriend of the year award goes to me for saving the 'bad flavors' for him, heh) but I always have a bag in hand or in my purse to munch on! I love the resealable bagged ones they sell with the mini sized ones. They're perfect for my office desk to snack on throughout the work day!
maya t.
maya t.
I absolutely love this candy. I could eat them all day. The flavor is so fruity and sour; it's the perfect combination. I do not eat much candy, but, when I do, this is my go to. It is better than "dollar" sour gummies. I would most definitely repurchase this candy. They are such a great treat, and they have never stopped tasting the same. It
s always hard not to pick up a bag of these gummy worms when I'm at a gas station. These are hands down my favorite kind of candy.
Kiley Y.
Kiley Y.
Oh my goodness I am in love with these "worms" I eat these religiously, actually I am addicted to eating these. My kids love them too but I don't like to share with them. I have tried every flavor and shape they offer. I buy them in the small bag, the medium bag and the giant bag. They have just a hint of sour and a whole lot of sweetness. They are the perfect treat for anytime or any occasion.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I am a big fan of gummy worms, gummy bears in general but sometimes the citric acid of the sour part of say, Sour Patch Kids always seems to burn my tongue. These are sour but don't burn so I love them! Also doesn't get caught in my teeth like other gummy products do. Good value for the money. I think it's something kids will definitely like and most adults if they like this kind of candy.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
I would always buy these as a kid and still enjoy them once in a while now expect they have so many weird things in their ingredients especially added colors. I would love it if they started going a little more natural then I would probably buy them for my kids. They are soft and delicious with just the right amount of flavor. I don;t find them that sour though which I do like.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
Trolli is my favorite sour gummy worm brand. These worms are not so sour your face puckers, but just the right amount finished with a hint of sweetness as you chew the candy. I don't purchase often because they are pricey compared to the off brands which can be very similar. However, purchasing a large bag like this is totally worth it from places like Walmart for around $6.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
These are the absolute best gummy worms you can find anywhere! I promise! Purchasing this big bag is worth it! I love how the bag is resealable so your worms stay fresh! Also it seems like challenge to eat all these gummy worms but really it's not and there are tons of creative ways to use and eat them on pintrest! I used these to make "dirt"cake for a birthday party!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Durham, NC
This candy is super good and inexpensive! The sour worms are quite hard to chew so I wouldn't recommend to people who hate chewy things. The candy also has the perfect amount of "sourness" so it isn't too sour. I eat this candy quite regularly (especially when I got to movie theaters). I would recommend this candy to people who like chewy, sour, and sweet candies.
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Are these overly sour?
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Anyone else just suck all the sour off, then eat it?... :)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Where do they sell these?
Christine D.
Christine D.
I've never had these! Are they really that good? I hope so