BY TROLLI

Sour Brite worms should be treated as glowing deities as they wriggle their way into your taste center. Trolli gummi candies. Weirdly Awesome.

Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give these more than 5 stores i definitely would. these are definitely my go to candies and brand. they are not to sour and not to sweet at all yet still put out that perfect taste. these are perfect anywhere to eat whether it be for school, work, or even a movie snack. these are not messy at all and easy to eat while sitting at home or driving. these are very affordable and you can purchase these at any grocery store, dollar store, or gas station. i will definitely keep purchasing this item.
Tiffany P.
Always have enjoyed these! I can eat a bag within seconds. So sweet and gummy I really enjoy it. The colors are bright and the flavors sweet and bitter. A really fun treat for people that like gummies. I recommend them and usually buy them when I want a sour/sweet gummy.
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Trolli brand gummy candies and was very interested to try the #fruit&fire crawlers. At first chew, they are ok. Then as you continue to eat them the habanero and jalapeno flavors become apparent and just ruin it for me. Fortunately my kids love anything candy so these won't go to waste 😋
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are honestly one of my favorite gummy candy to snack on.  They have an awesome flavor and you can't really go wrong with anything sour!  I love them and they're not expensive.  You can find them at basically any gas station
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
These are SO good and a classic from my childhood. Sweet and sour, and lots of fun to eat. My favorite is the green and orange worm. I think it's the citrus flavor it has. However, they can be a little overwhelming if eating too many at once, so I'm usually good after eating 5 or 6. These are also my fiancé's favorite candy!
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have bought other brands of sour gummy worms, and they are not the same as these! These are sour, but not too sour. My son will eat these! They are very flavorful, and cheap!! I buy these at a local store sometimes and they are normally 2/$4.
Shauntai K.
Rock Falls, IL
Trolli sour worms have a delicious sour flavor I love that it a sweet powder and the actual gummy is what is sour. So many other sour gummy’s are the other way around. The powder is sour and the the gummy is sweet. That’s what I love most about these. The price is standard for other products if it’s type.
myah H.
Chico, CA
Another classic candy that I remember from my childhood. These will always be superior to the kinds found in bulk bins at your local supermarket because they are seldom gooey and often taste fresh. This is most likely due to the individual packaging of course but nevertheless always a wonderful treat.
Ieva P.
Shawnee, OK
I am not a big fan of Trolli Sour candies just because they are NOT sour whatsoever.Thats the only reason why I ever wanted to try them. Plus they are kind of pricey as well. And it seems like all of their candies don't have any flavors to them. Not my choice of candy!
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are probably my favorite gummies! Lately I’ve been craving them like crazy and they’re worth it every time I give in. Perfect if you like sour but not too sour and each bag is super inexpensive. Stop by your gas station or dollar tree on your way to the movie for these, they’re the perfect movie night snack.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Where can I buy these?
Debby O.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?

Amazon