BY TROLLI #2 in Gummy Candy

Sour Brite worms should be treated as glowing deities as they wriggle their way into your taste center. Trolli gummi candies. Weirdly Awesome.

• Are these better than sour patch kids?4 Answers
  • Who has tried this?????2 Answers
  • Trolli or sour patch ?? Which is your favorite I love both8 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
These are my favorite gummy snacks they are the perfect balance of sweet and sour. Some people say they're a bit too sour but I find them to be more sweet than sour. If you're looking for that middle ground between very sweet and very sour this is definitely the candy for you. My favorite flavor is the red and blue gummy worms but I love all of them to be honest. The pros of this candy is that you do get a good amount of candy per bag the cons of the bag is that you do sometimes get more of one flavor than the other. I would still highly suggest you pick up a bag and give them a try because these are truly a delicious candy. Plus they don't break the bank which is always wonderful.
Deja S.
Deja S.
These delicious gummy candies are my all time favorite of gummy candy, and all time favorite candy overall. I'm not exactly a candy connoisseur, but I have tried a variety of different candies and many different types of candy, and these win in the sour gummy candy section and for me in all the over section so far, (but I love to be proved wrong)These are great they have sour sugary coating on each of them, then it just the gummy, but I've had other gummies and there texture is so off,this one is nothing like that and keep the flavor the whole time you'll love it, or at least I do.
Manda S.
Manda S.
Largo, FL
The first candy that comes to mind when I think of my favorite candy is Trolli's gummy worms! I'm super picky with my brand and they're the only ones I'll eat. I love the pink and blue ones the best! I'll eat them all except the orange and green ones and leave the rest for my boyfriend to eat (girlfriend of the year award goes to me for saving the 'bad flavors' for him, heh) but I always have a bag in hand or in my purse to munch on! I love the resealable bagged ones they sell with the mini sized ones. They're perfect for my office desk to snack on throughout the work day!
maya t.
maya t.
I absolutely love this candy. I could eat them all day. The flavor is so fruity and sour; it's the perfect combination. I do not eat much candy, but, when I do, this is my go to. It is better than "dollar" sour gummies. I would most definitely repurchase this candy. They are such a great treat, and they have never stopped tasting the same. It
s always hard not to pick up a bag of these gummy worms when I'm at a gas station. These are hands down my favorite kind of candy.
Amber f.
Amber f.
Nashville, TN
The Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are my "go to" gummies of choice. They have a great flavor, I just wish I could purchase my favorite flavor (the blue/red) separately. I will do the gas station brand in a pinch, but nothing really compares to Trolli brand anything. Price point varies widely depending on the location. Cheaper at a big box store, and over priced at a gas station. Also love the peach, watermelon and apple gummy rings.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
This is one of my favorite study snacks! I love that they are the perfect texture, not too hard or soft, and have the right amount of chew. The candy is obviously sweet, but I wouldn't say that it is overly sweet. I don't know exactly how many come in a bag, but I would say it's like 20-30 maybe. I sometimes feel like some places that sell this product really sell it for too much, but I always find myself purchasing it anyway.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Why are these so addicting?

Sometimes I get cravings in the afternoon for these. They are the perfect mix between sweet and sour. They are a pretty good price and I never have trouble finding them, whether it be at the vending machine, gas station, or Walmart.

I like that they are soft too. Some gummy worms almost taste hard and stale where these are always soft and chewy. Would love to get these in a #voxbox sometime ūüėČ
Kiley Y.
Kiley Y.
Oh my goodness I am in love with these "worms" I eat these religiously, actually I am addicted to eating these. My kids love them too but I don't like to share with them. I have tried every flavor and shape they offer. I buy them in the small bag, the medium bag and the giant bag. They have just a hint of sour and a whole lot of sweetness. They are the perfect treat for anytime or any occasion.
Haag J.
Haag J.
Gross. The candy sticks everywhere, and the worms are flat, depressed, and smelly, with a flavor comparable to a mosquito bite. I bought this treat for my son, and the poor thing was caught in a mouse trap of sticky candy. Coated with slime like a sticky popsicle on a sunny day, the gunk got all over the car and my sons toys. I hope I helped steer you away from this train wreck of a "treat"
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I am a big fan of gummy worms, gummy bears in general but sometimes the citric acid of the sour part of say, Sour Patch Kids always seems to burn my tongue. These are sour but don't burn so I love them! Also doesn't get caught in my teeth like other gummy products do. Good value for the money. I think it's something kids will definitely like and most adults if they like this kind of candy.
Morgan B.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Does anyone know where can I get a jumbo bag?