Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers

by Trolli

When you bite into them is it more of a sour taste or sweet?
Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers!
Larissa W.
Mocksville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers uploaded by Larissa W.
These are by far my absolute favorite sweet. I have never been much of a chocolate person, but I do love gummies. These are my go to sweet snack, and I always keep a bag on hand. The larger bags are perfect for grabbing a handful every now and again when you have a sudden craving for something sweet. Love sour gummy worms, and trolls is simply the best there is.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Trolli sour gummy worms are the best for long road trips or to eat at the movie theater. My husband and I can eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Tina E.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers uploaded by Tina E.
I love these so much that my Christmas list had these on it! I am a gummy candy lover but I also tend to enjoy these when they're a bit "stale". I will leave the bag open a day or two and then enjoy! (I know -weird) This makes them last a bit longer in my mouth and I won't eat as many in one sitting. I keep these in my purse and enjoy a few on my car ride home from work to keep me satisfied until dinner! They are juicy, flavorful and not extremely sour.
Nicole H.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Better than sour patch kids!! When you want a sweet but sour chewy treat these are it. They are super yummy - just get the giant bag!
Jenni G.
Toano, VA
I love these gummy worms!! They are so delicious and sour! That’s what makes them so fun to eat!
Janay P.
Norwich, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My two oldest kids love these they are sour but not overly sour no cons just all pros. I don't even know what else to say except they are affordable and I like them.
lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best flavored gummy worms I have ever had. Late night 7/11 trip these are always on the list. They aren’t as sour as I would love them to be but they a addicting. #lovethem.Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz
Brittney K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are another yummy constant staple in our candy stash. These are my husbands favorite and we had to ship a bunch to him while he was on deployment. I have always loved these myself and always tend to reach for them at the gas station while on long rides trips. So good!
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
These are yummy but the could be even better if the company decided to remove the gelatin.
Star W.
These sour bite candies are so addicting! The flavor is really good and sour. Sometimes I find myself having way too many in one setting. I I’ll continue to buy these and hide them from my 4 year old son. Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi Worms - 7.2oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...