Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers

by Trolli

#2 in Gummy Candy

Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. The Original flavors include an assortment of combinations: Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime.

INGREDIENTS
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

SIZE:

2 oz., 3.5 oz, 5 oz, 7.2 oz, 9 oz, 14 oz, 28.8 oz

Is your packaging recyclable?
Does it contain granetain?
Is it really sour ?
Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers!
How would you rate this product?
These are my favorite! They are not really overbearing sour. They are more tart I would say. These are chewier than regular gummy worms and they have like a sugar type of coating. The price is very affordable. I stick mine in the fridge or freezer to make them even chewier. Also if you stick them in a beverage over time, they swell up! I put them in some punch I made for my daughters birthday. She loves Nightmare Before Christmas, so I made like a green Oogie Boogie Punch. It was a hit!
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite from Trolli. They come in three different flavor combos. There is a red/yellow. The yellow is lemon but I have no idea on the red. Then green/orange which is lime/orange. Then There’s my favorite which I have no idea what flavors they’re supposed to be but they are really good- the blue/pink. I’d recommend them, but you might buy them all. No, I really recommend these, but they’re highly addictive.
I only eat these about once a year when the craving strikes. They are really good if you like a sour sweet mix. Not too bitter, just the right amount. They are really good when you run across a fresh pack, meaning they’ve not been sitting on the shelf a year lol. My mom even enjoys them and she doesn’t like sour candy or even regular gummies for that matter. Great for kids and adults alike.
Oakton
If i could give 10000 stars, I would. This is y all time favorite candy because of the sour and the gummy parts combined makes it impossible to stop eating unless the bag is empty. I would get a bag a week and eat the whole thing in a couple of days all by myself... until i had to change my diet but they are so good and sometimes i will still treat myself to a bag once in a while
Manahawkin, NJ
I am a 24-year-old woman and these are my weakness! these have always been my favorite candy but I eat them sparingly. I don’t go out of my way and buy them all the time I only really receive them as gifts because I have too much of a sweet tooth I don’t want to go right down the rabbit hole. They’re perfectly sweet and not too sour with awesome colors and amazing flavors.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer these more than the octopus but definitely less than the eggs. they have the perfect balance of sweet and sour and I'm obsessed with the sugar mixture that they coat the worms in. the only real complaint I have for these is the mess they make with the sugar coating, but honestly, I don't mind it because I love the sugar coating so. much.
Winnsboro, SC
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers uploaded by Michaela P.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite sour candies!! Yummm 😁 Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are the perfect taste of sour with realistic tastes. Realistic taste in the sense that grape tastes like grape and so on and so forth. I personally haven't found a sour gummy to compare to these, but if anyone has suggestions I am open to them! They're almost all gone!
Keizer, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were one of my go to treats in high school from the vending machine. Unfortunately when I got to high school it was when they were trying to healthify school lunches and vending machines. However, for some reason, they still kept these sour crawlers in ours, and I would get them whenever craving a sweet treat. They have great flavor and are addicting!
Oh Trolli! Such a great gummy company! I don't think I've tried a flavor that I don't like from this brand! And my favorite candy is gummy bears! These are just the right amount of firm and soft. I like them because some brands can be super hard to bite into and make it feel like a workout just to eat one piece but these are soft and fun to eat!
Unadilla, GA
I think my favorite kind of candy is gummy candy, and Trolli definitely knows what they are doing when it comes to gummy candy. I, however, am not a fan of sour things, so it is kind of funny how much I love these. I guess they really arent that sour. They are more on the sweet side in my opinion. I definitely recommend these if you like gummy candy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers do the flavors taste different to you? Some people say they taste the same.
robin K. • il y a un an