BY TROLLI #2 in Gummy Candy

Sour Brite worms should be treated as glowing deities as they wriggle their way into your taste center. Trolli gummi candies. Weirdly Awesome.

Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give these more than 5 stores i definitely would. these are definitely my go to candies and brand. they are not to sour and not to sweet at all yet still put out that perfect taste. these are perfect anywhere to eat whether it be for school, work, or even a movie snack. these are not messy at all and easy to eat while sitting at home or driving. these are very affordable and you can purchase these at any grocery store, dollar store, or gas station. i will definitely keep purchasing this item.
Tiffany P.
Always have enjoyed these! I can eat a bag within seconds. So sweet and gummy I really enjoy it. The colors are bright and the flavors sweet and bitter. A really fun treat for people that like gummies. I recommend them and usually buy them when I want a sour/sweet gummy.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are honestly one of my favorite gummy candy to snack on.  They have an awesome flavor and you can't really go wrong with anything sour!  I love them and they're not expensive.  You can find them at basically any gas station
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
These gummies were so luxurious, it was like eating the perfect amount of sweet and sour, purely gourmet cuisine. Guy Fieri would travel across the world to taste these. Chef Gordon Ramsay would be sobbing his little chef heart out from the absolute perfect taste from this candy delicacy. I will never be the same. Changed my life
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
These are SO good and a classic from my childhood. Sweet and sour, and lots of fun to eat. My favorite is the green and orange worm. I think it's the citrus flavor it has. However, they can be a little overwhelming if eating too many at once, so I'm usually good after eating 5 or 6. These are also my fiancé's favorite candy!
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have bought other brands of sour gummy worms, and they are not the same as these! These are sour, but not too sour. My son will eat these! They are very flavorful, and cheap!! I buy these at a local store sometimes and they are normally 2/$4.
Johnna G.
San Jose
Green and blue are my favorites. I give the other colors to my siblings. Then they grew up and figured out I have been keeping certain colors from them. Affordable on a college student’s budget. Great to have when you need to stay awake during a long drive to internships and for studying during college finals.
Olguiisz P.
these sweets are very, very good, I love them, I eat a package in a day, I know it's wrong but I love sweets 😂😂😂 I recommend them totally but do not eat this every day !! 😂 😂😂 I always have to buy it they are really good!!
Shannon💋 W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loveee these things they are one of my favorite movie time candy. They are so good however I am guilty of only eating certain ones. I love the hint of sourness and then the sweetness comes in. A lot comes in the pack as well which is a plus. They are definitely a good guilty pleasure candy to have!
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoy these gummies, but one thing that I dislike is the after taste. They are good don’t get me wrong, try them yourself I recommend, but after eating a lot of these sour ones there’s the sugary after taste left in your throat, which sometimes I don’t mind but just putting it out there
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Where can I buy these?
Debby O.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?