BY TROLLI #2 in Gummy Candy

Sour Brite worms should be treated as glowing deities as they wriggle their way into your taste center. Trolli gummi candies. Weirdly Awesome.

Faith M.
New Haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely number one in gummy candies for a reason. They are the perfect balance of sweet and sour, making it so easy to eat an entire bag in one sitting. Good for all occasions, especially seeing a movie in the theater or as a snack on a road trip.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give these more than 5 stores i definitely would. these are definitely my go to candies and brand. they are not to sour and not to sweet at all yet still put out that perfect taste. these are perfect anywhere to eat whether it be for school, work, or even a movie snack. these are not messy at all and easy to eat while sitting at home or driving. these are very affordable and you can purchase these at any grocery store, dollar store, or gas station. i will definitely keep purchasing this item.
Tiffany P.
Always have enjoyed these! I can eat a bag within seconds. So sweet and gummy I really enjoy it. The colors are bright and the flavors sweet and bitter. A really fun treat for people that like gummies. I recommend them and usually buy them when I want a sour/sweet gummy.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are honestly one of my favorite gummy candy to snack on.  They have an awesome flavor and you can't really go wrong with anything sour!  I love them and they're not expensive.  You can find them at basically any gas station
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
I have bought other brands of sour gummy worms, and they are not the same as these! These are sour, but not too sour. My son will eat these! They are very flavorful, and cheap!! I buy these at a local store sometimes and they are normally 2/$4.
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
These are SO good and a classic from my childhood. Sweet and sour, and lots of fun to eat. My favorite is the green and orange worm. I think it's the citrus flavor it has. However, they can be a little overwhelming if eating too many at once, so I'm usually good after eating 5 or 6. These are also my fiancé's favorite candy!
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
Trolli sour worms have a delicious sour flavor I love that it a sweet powder and the actual gummy is what is sour. So many other sour gummy’s are the other way around. The powder is sour and the the gummy is sweet. That’s what I love most about these. The price is standard for other products if it’s type.
myah H.
Chico, CA
Another classic candy that I remember from my childhood. These will always be superior to the kinds found in bulk bins at your local supermarket because they are seldom gooey and often taste fresh. This is most likely due to the individual packaging of course but nevertheless always a wonderful treat.
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
Top of the line sour gummy worms right here!! They are so delicious and not too sour, but sour enough to keep you coming back for more. My favorites are the blue and pink ones, but I can’t refrain from eating an entire bag. They are affordable and delicious, and a knock off brand just won’t do!
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite gummy worm. It’s not too sour or too sweet. They are the perfect texture also, not too hard but not too chewy! You can get them for less than two dollars at Walmart and it comes with a generous amount . I highly recommend these to all the sweet tooth’s out there.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Where can I buy these?
Debby O.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?

back