BY TROLLI #1 in Gummy Candy

Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. The Original flavors include an assortment of combinations: Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime.

INGREDIENTS
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

SIZE:

2 oz., 3.5 oz, 5 oz, 7.2 oz, 9 oz, 14 oz, 28.8 oz

Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are a must in my household! I usually buy the biggest bag they sale and my boyfriend still devours them in a day or two. He will not eat any other brand of gummy worms! I buy mine at Walgreens for $5.99 I think the bag is like a pound or so. If they ever stop making these I don’t know what I will do. If you like sour gummies these are by far the best of the best!
Amaya B.
There a good candy for the most part. A little too sweet so of you are giving them to little ones one give a few.  Good snack taste really good on vanilla ice cream absolutely delicious i eat them maybe 1 a week. A good amt comes in the bag.  Would recommend to anyone
Michael W.
a staple of any gummy enthusiast. they have the best flavor and sour ratio I have had of sour gummies. I get them anytime we head to the movies. if you love gummys and haven't had trolli sour brite any shape, you don't know what you are missing. I personally would put these up against other brands any day
Nicole E.
I love gummy worms !! They are my favorite shower candie I guess it is just one of those comforting foods I guess they are really affordable and I highly recommend you try some because you are missing out if you don't I would buy these again you should but some
Brooke G.
Wadena
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of the few candies I always gravitate toward at movie theatres. There’s something about a good gummy worm. I love these in particular because they have the right sweet to sour ratio & they aren’t too tough or too soft. Perfect snack if yah want to get your junk food on.
Haley B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These have been an absolute favorite of my since childhood. You WILL eat an entire bag unless someone cuts you off from them or you have a stronger conscious to just stop lol.
Rachel M.
Douglas, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love gummy anything but these are by far my favorite. The sour is just sour enough without being overpowering and the gummy isn’t to hard to chew. The sour doesn’t completely destroy your mouth like others i’ve tried.
Helen A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are superior to all other gummy candies out there. That’s probably why the price is a little ridiculous but they are super delicious and I can eat a whole bag...I don’t even like sour things that much
Janneth M.
Le
Purchased at: Target
I love eating this for a snack they are very good also very soft to chew and I totally recommend this to people are trying to find good candy I enjoy eating this candy when watching Netflix or a movie night
Staci W.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my absolute favorite snacks! These are so fun and delicious! My husband and I tend to fight over who gets the pink and blue worms because honestly that's the best flavor! These are so addicting!!!
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Where can I buy these?
Debby O.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?

Walmart