BY TROLLI #3 in Gummy Candy

Sour Brite worms should be treated as glowing deities as they wriggle their way into your taste center. Trolli gummi candies. Weirdly Awesome.

Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
These are my all time favorite gummy worms! Even though I’m almost 30 I still want a bag of these everytime I go to a convenient store lol! Never too hard to chew and not to sour! They have that perfect amount of sweet and sour that makes it just right to eat! I hate when companies make candy to sour to even enjoy but trolli always satisfies with that perfect sour! Also they are my boyfriends favorite favorite so I’m always purchasing for him as a little gift!
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
These are my most favorite things to eat! They are so flavorful and they are amazing! Affordable price. Great if you are wanting something sour and sweet. This whole brand is fantastic and they don't disappoint. i'm addicted to these and also  Trolli Gummy Candy Peachie O's
Alicia L.
1272 70st
These are perfect. I for some reason only eat the yellow and blue side. Leave the rest for someone to eat. The taste amazing. I love how it is sour but not to sour and the sweetness comes into it later. it is perfect for my sweet tooth. I really enjoy eating it.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
These things are my biggest addiction. I always get the at the dollar
store since I feel most place are over price on this candy. There not
hard but not soft but there perfect. They are sweet since they are sour
but don't get me wrong they have a kick flavor. They always pick me up
when I'm a bad mood or studying. You get a good amount in a bag

Katherine B.
These are great because they are not too chewy at all. They are a lot softer and I really enjoy them. I would recommend these over gummy bears. The flavor is good very sound just like they say they are. If you want a sugar rush these are the things for you.
Rhonda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Tolli Sour Bite Crawlers are very delicious. I didn't think I would like them cause I usually don't like sour candy. I received these free in a Goodie Box and I really like them. They are very tangy, sour, and sweet too. They remind me of sweet tarts which I love. They are very fresh and soft, then they are sour for a minute and then sweet. They are chewy and very tasty. I will be buying these Trolli Sour Bite Crawlers again.  I would recommend this candy to anyone that likes sour & sweet candies. I rate them a 5 out of 5 stars.
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love love love these! I can’t resist them enough. I have these as my late night snack and enjoy them a lot! They have a taste that is great and isn’t too sour but good! Price is reasonable and cheap, depending where you purchase them at. But they’re great and enjoyable!
Sandy V.
These are the perfect candy to share. I love that they aren't too sour and just the perfect amount of sweet. They are super affordable no matter where you go. I can always find these at Walmart or the gas station as a snack before trips. Always a good choice.
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This is my favorite movie snack. They don't leave a weird mouth feel afterwards like some sour candies. They have a good shelf life (can last up to two months or longer if stored properly). They taste more sweet than sour and don't become overly sticky even in warm environments.
Nicole s.
Calabasas, CA
My school used to sell these and I was shocked because they taste so good. They aren't too sweet which I love and they have this perfect tiny sour taste which I LOVE. I haven't seen these in many stores however, only dollar tree. Honestly, I feel these are underrated because they are SO GOOD.
Morgan B.
Univ Ctr, MI
Where can I buy these?
Debby O.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?