BY TROLLI #1 in Gummy Candy

Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are multi-flavored gummy worms covered in a tongue-twisting sugary goodness, striking the perfect balance of sweet and sour in every bite. The Original flavors include an assortment of combinations: Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange-Lime.

INGREDIENTS
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1.

SIZE:

2 oz., 3.5 oz, 5 oz, 7.2 oz, 9 oz, 14 oz, 28.8 oz

Kayley H.
Waconia, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are a must in my household! I usually buy the biggest bag they sale and my boyfriend still devours them in a day or two. He will not eat any other brand of gummy worms! I buy mine at Walgreens for $5.99 I think the bag is like a pound or so. If they ever stop making these I don’t know what I will do. If you like sour gummies these are by far the best of the best!
Nicole E.
I love gummy worms !! They are my favorite shower candie I guess it is just one of those comforting foods I guess they are really affordable and I highly recommend you try some because you are missing out if you don't I would buy these again you should but some
Haley B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These have been an absolute favorite of my since childhood. You WILL eat an entire bag unless someone cuts you off from them or you have a stronger conscious to just stop lol.
Cherhon D.
Virginia Beach, VA
These gummies are banging. Especially the ones with all the sugar all over them. The best snacking experience of your life you will not regret it. You will not want to share these with anyone so hide them under something and be selfish. You deserve it.
evette💘 g.
Purchased at: H-E-B
These are so good and they’re great if you need something for your sweet tooth. It’s not that sour but still really good. My favorite is the blue and red 😍 Perfect for all those sweet tooth’s out there! Def recommend.
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
Perfect amount of sour flavor! These things are dangerously addicting! I prefer sour and sweet candy over chocolate so trollis are one of my first picks! Other sour gummy worms taste terrible compared to these.
Staci W.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my absolute favorite snacks! These are so fun and delicious! My husband and I tend to fight over who gets the pink and blue worms because honestly that's the best flavor! These are so addicting!!!
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m all about the sour candy and trolli is one of my favorite brands. These are not only sweet and sour but they are very tasty! I purchase this even in the dollar store because it’s a quick grab and go
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give these more than 5 stores i definitely would. these are definitely my go to candies and brand. they are not to sour and not to sweet at all yet still put out that perfect taste. these are perfect anywhere to eat whether it be for school, work, or even a movie snack. these are not messy at all and easy to eat while sitting at home or driving. these are very affordable and you can purchase these at any grocery store, dollar store, or gas station. i will definitely keep purchasing this item.
Brittany M.
Irondale , MO
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are my absolute favorite sour gummy worms of all time. They’re just the right amount of sweetness and sourness and thankfully the sourness doesn’t last that long. I highly recommend.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Where can I buy these?
Debby O.
Are they really sour?
Natania K.
Hagerstown, MD
Is the gummy worms extremely sour?
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jaclyn M.
Which is your favorite color combination?

Walmart