Trolli® Sour Brite Blasts uploaded by Claire D.Trolli® Sour Brite Blasts uploaded by Amber b.

BY TROLLI

Buy on Walmart
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
Exploding and sour. Considering that they're written on the label I'd expect that that's what I would do it however the cube itself isn't sour it's sweet it's the liquid inside the sour and not to even out sour patch kid level. Additionally explode is a stretch, they explode like the gushers of my youth exploded more of an ooze, there's not enough filling in there to cause the exploding feeling that you get from a pop rock for example.
Brooke T.
Berea, KY
I'm a sucker for anything sour and these are so good!

After I got pregnant I was sick literally everyday with being nauseous. Someone recommend these to eat and you probably won't believe me until you try it.... these worked like a charm!!! I've been addicted ever since.
Abi S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are seriously my favorite sour candy, the gush of flavor when you bite into them is awesome! They are very affordable! The only problem I have, is finding them! I have looked at all the major chain stores, with no luck! I may have to revert to buying them online!😆
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Sour candies can be a really fun treat once in a while. I like the sweet and sour combination the offer. I can find these for a really good price too. I would recommend this to my friends
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
I am a sucker for candy especially sour gummies. I've tried this and was not impressed at all.. they are NOT sour. I will not be repurchasing these again. I'll just stick with the normal sour gummy worms. Anything outside of that just tries to get too fancy.
Ashton P.
Mayfield
Trolli is probably one of my favorite candy brands so when I came by this of course I had to try it!! These are interesting. You get the awesome flavor from the sour worms but then you get the gooey sour burst from the inside of the gummy’s. Perfect for your taste buds when you want something sour.
Cynthia M.
Auburn
This is my sons' new obsession. A perfect blend of tart and sweet. The square shapes are pretty neat. I wish they came in single serving bags, however, as it is very hard to get my boys to put the bags down! The price is good as well. I would buy again.
Hannah v.
Placentia, CA
One of my favorite Trolli candies. The gummy on the outside is so tasted and to be met with a juicy inside? Love it. My only issue is that the packages that these candies come in are almost never filled enough and it seems like a waste of money at times.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I love any gummy candy with a center filling. I think this flavor combination is fantastic, and I love the sour outside paired with the liquid inside filling. I force myself not to buy these, because I devour them in one sitting!
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
Very sweet and sour at the same time. My kids enjoy them. The price is affordable. The flavor is explosive. To sweet for me, but my kids love them. I bought them at a local CVS. I wouldn't buy them again as they are not healthy.