Trolli® Sour Brite Blasts uploaded by Amber b.Trolli® Sour Brite Blasts uploaded by Claire D.

BY TROLLI

Trolli 7oz Sour Brite Blasts - Trolli is taking "Weirdly Awesome" up a notch with a sour liquid center. Fun to eat and great tasting. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I do not like these.  I'm a huge fan of Trolli anything but these are gross.  They tried to add a blast feature which is like a sour gel inside similar to a gusher.  Well it basically ruined it for me.  I think the inside gives the actual gummy a bad flavor.  I definitely do not recommend.
Kutenda M.
Dracut
These sweets are amazing the have this great sour taste on the outside and when you bite into them the let out this sweet juice. It may sound weird but theses are amazing. They are so worth every dollar. This company in general just makes good candy.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
Trolli makes the best gummies hands down. There is nothing better. I love how chewy these are and they have excellent taste. I could eat these all day long and they’re super affordable. Definitely recommend
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
These are not what I would call an extremely or even super sour candy. (they are about sour patch kid level maybe slightly weaker even)
Also they don't so much explode in your mouth when you bite into one as gush or ooze out the liquid candy inside. I would say these are basically like Gushers candy with a better flavor but less sourness than Sour Patch kids.
However these were very enjoyable, hits the that sour/sweet spot and a lot come in the bag for the price (at the drugstore)
They are also very brightly (neon) colored so may be fun for kids and it's a bonus that the sugary outer coating keeps them from sticking together and fusing into one big nasty blob..the way that Gushers sometimes did (and still tend to do)
Would purchase again! 👍
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wanted so bad to love these! But I just didn’t.
I was extremely disappointed as I was looking for something that was sour and had a filling in the middle - these were not sour.. AT ALL. Which in itself disappointed me, because I love sour things like warheads.

Secondly, it is so covered in sugar so it has the opposite effect of being sour. After eating them, my teeth felt like they had “sweaters” on them - yuck!

The gummies themselves are okay, the flavor isn’t my favorite.

Wouldn’t recommend these if you are looking particularly for something sour.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
These candies are amazing! The chewy cubes surprise you with an explosion of flavor once you break the barrier. There are four flavors including: mango/strawberry, blue raspberry/lemon, cherry/lime(my personal favorite), and apple/watermelon. The bag would be 100% perfect if Trolli did away with the apple/watermelon cubes and replaced them with another flavor combination (fan campaign maybe???).

These gummies never come out to more than $2 and can be found in any local grocery store or gas station.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Troll Sour Brite Blasts are not typically a candy that I choose to eat because I don't like sour candies and Trolli comes out with really sour candy. These I didn't find really sour as normal with the other products. It's about 1.19 a bag at Walgreens. They are very goey, best way to eat them is stick a few in your mouth and go. They have a very fruity taste after a little sour.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
My absolute favorite I love how these are so soft and chewy they give it that extra kick once he bite into it I usually find these at the grocery store weathered be at H-E-B or Walmart I buy these for my kids all the time so it's a good candy to take on the go just throw it in your purse diaper bag and there you go make your kids happy
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They were not what I expected. Some flavors were alright, but others were gross. Plus they were hard, just not what I expected. I would not purchase this again. My boyfriend hated it just as much. They were affordable, but not worth it.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
I was beyond amazed by these!! I love sour juicy candies and have tried basically all of the trolli products, and must say these are my all time favorite! They have a perfect amount of sour outside and the sweet juiciness inside creating an awesome taste! All flavors in the package are amazing as well! I hate sharing these haha