BY TROLLI

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Caryn T.
Napoleon, OH
This is my absolute favorite flavor! These are the best candy out there. So soft and full of strawberry flavor. Great value for the price. You can buy them at any gas station or grocery store.
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
I tried this but I really didn't like them they taste like marshmallow and they're hard to get you there also too sweet I wouldn't really recommend them to anybody that I know i would recommend something healthier
Andreina C.
Hyde park, MA
Heaven in a bag ! Sweet and fluffy it is a great candy I looove these ! Me and my sister only buy them so often because we are addicted to these since we have been little, really like these I hope I can one day share it with my kids
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
The best Trolli candy hands down! They are the perfect blend of strawberry and cream. They are hard to find in my area, so when I spot them I buy a few at a time.
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
With my first pregnancy i used to crave these all the time, there different from other candy, it makes my mouth watery just writing this. my baby dad had to move mountains to find these, they're not being sold where ive looked at. i still crave these even when not pregnant! :/ i wish they were easier to find havent had any since 2014.
Amanda R.
Another one of my favorite gummy candies. This candy almost feels like it melts in your mouth. It's got excellent flavor and is usually pretty cheap. I do however have a tendency to eat a lot at one sitting so I need to take some out of the bag and put in a container so I don't eat too much
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love these candies, but I can never find them anywhere. They taste amazing and are so sweet. The candy is kind of fluffy, which I've never experienced before. I don't know how they get them like that, but it's amazing! Definitely try these!
Kaylin M.
Canyon, TX
I have been eating these since I was a kid. Definitely my favorite gummy candy!! They are rare to find now days, but if you come across them you must get them. Perfect for a roadtrip or Bachelor night with the girls. Perfect strawberry cream flavor.
Rebecca H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yeeees I actually forgot about these things until I saw this! My Aunt lives in a town with a factory and used to send me the giant bags. I would eat them until I got sick. Love! Trolli Kervan Strawberry Puffs Gummi, 1.5 Lb
Jenny D.
Where can I find these?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Are these seasonal? why can't i find them