BY TROLLI

Courtney H.
This is my favorite gummy candy. I found this candy one day in the gas station and it was great. Once I tried it I could not stop. It taste like strawberries obviously. It is so gummy and good. It also has sugar all on the top. I use to buy these from Dollar General for about 2 dollars but then I could not find them anymore. I don't know if they sell in SC anymore.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Strawberry Puffs are my absolute favorite! I can't get enough of these but I have to say that they are pretty hard to come by. I've only found one super market that carries these that's close to my house but whenever I put these out for my guests or any of my kids friends they always ask me where I got them because they taste so good.
Marileth V.
Doral, FL
I've tried these candies, they are tasty but not my favorites, I had not finished the bag and already not I could continue to eat, simply they were very sweet for my palate, they have an artificial taste which I don't like at all. They are good to eat a little bit and nothing more. What stand out is that they can get to a low value
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
These are the best gummies ever I have been having these since I was a kid and they bring back the best memories they taste sooo great and are so addictive. I only wish I could find these more often because lately I have not seen many around but I can always find them at my school store.
Erin S.
I was so excited to find these Trolli Kervan Strawberry Puffs in my local grocery store! I ate strawberry puffs similar to these last year on my trip to Paris and couldn't find a similar product anywhere in the US. These are fluffy and light, but packed with flavor. A new favorite!
brittany f.
These strawberry puffs are out of this world! they taste so creamy with a ix of strawberry flavor and sugar crystals on the outside! they are hard to find but well worth the search. great price, great quality, you will end up loving and obsessing over this candy!
Lizzy c.
So nice when you want something fruity but not sour. Alot of fruity candy is just sour or tart but these arnt there kind of creamy for a gummy candy if that makes any sense and they are worth the splurge because they are a little more than a candy bar
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
These are very delicious!! I love this kind better because i love strawberries. I can snack on these all day if I wanted too! I eat these all the time! It's like a sugary sweet gummy strawberry tase. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Think you'll never need a 1.5 lb bad of Strawberry Puffs? Think again! These are so good and the chewy texture is addicting. This bad could probably feed a small town, but I guarantee they will thank you for it.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
I haven't had these in years because I can't find them very many places but this is a gummy candy that I really enjoy. Anything Trolli is good! The quality of the gummy is the best that I have tasted.
Jenny D.
Where can I find these?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Are these seasonal? why can't i find them