BY TROLLI

• How much are these? Are they worth the price?2 Answers
  • Are these actually good? I mean they look kinda good but are they...2 Answers
  • Where can I find these? 1 Answers
Trolli Gummy Dinosaurs
  • "Price is a little too much but they're pretty good snacks for kids ..... or adults too just add a little vodka let them soak (; " in 1 review
  • "I usually devour the whole bag in one sitting! " in 1 review
  • "My favorite candy in the world!" in 1 review
jessica M.
My son loves dinosaurs and being able to buy him candy that's in the shape of dinosaurs makes them happy which in return makes me happy so happy mom happy child everyone's happy if moms happy and the flavors good sugars not really bad as some of the other candies that I bought so it's okay
Nicole M.
#Trolli I have a serious craving for these right now! Only problem is that once I start I won't stop. They are soft and easily chewed, and don't stick to my teeth. I don't feel like a lot stays behind on my teeth. They are full of flavor and don't leave a fake aftertaste.
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
My son loves these because what five year old boy doesn't like dinosaurs and gummy candies!? I like them too, because they offer great props for silly photoshoots. I'm a chef so a lot of the things I take pictures of are food related. These are fun to hide in the background and add a little bit of extra flair. They're also really tasty- as any of the Trolli gummies are!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good colors and good mix of flavors. We use these as treats and keep them in a jar. We have bought them at wallgreens or qvc and are always very well priced sometimes you can buy them on sale also.
TaShyra G.
I like Trolli gummies, and the fact that I can find a decent selection at almost any store. I don't like that I can only find the more exotic varieties in the large bags...it's dangerous!! I do like that they're an affordable, fat-free treat that satisfies my sweet tooth.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
These are such cute gummies. I have two little boys and they love when we can find themed candy. These are a little too chewy sometimes but so delicious. I wish they would make them in a sour option. They're affordable but excellent quality.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I'm a huge fan of all of Trolli's gummy products. I ate them growing up and I still do!

They're a great snack.

Obviously not the most healthy things in the world, but worth it!
Tori R.
These are my sons favorites- he's also 2 and obsessed with dinosaurs. They are a good price, don't taste to bad but they aren't the greatest. I would recommend them and i would buy them again for my son.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
I really love these!!! Son muy ricas. Buen sabor y contextura ūüėć siempre que voy al super las compro, es mi marca favorita de gomitas. Me gustaria seguir probando las diferentes variedades de Trolliii
Lisa S.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Trolli Gummy dinosaur candies are pretty tasty. They have a nice flavor. I have tried this product once. I found it to be a good value and would re this product to others for purchase. Thanks for reading!
Lizzy c.
Which is your fave color?
Karen S.
Yakima, WA
Are these actually good? I mean they look kinda good but are they really?
Nina M.
Issaquah, WA
How much are these? Are they worth the price?
Jamie E.
Would these be safe for a child with a crown? I didn't know if it was strong enough to pull it off.
Emily W.