BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz more...
I love these peachies! One of my go to candies on a road trip!I can easily finish a bag in the first ūüíĮmiles!
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Other more...
I love peach-flavored anything. These are no exception. Love the texture + taste. Fun to bring to the movies!
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
Love these! They're one of my fave summer snacks! They're easy to grab and go! Tasty and fun treat! Love em!
Jessica C.
Edmond, OK
I have grown up always living peach-os. They are so good. Fruity candy is my favorite and these are perfect!
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
These were my favorite candy as a kid and they still are now. They have amazing flavor and its not too sour.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
I would definitely recommend these amazing little gummys !! They taste great especially if your a peach fan!
Kianna C.
Rosamond, CA
Best candy ever. So soft and chewy. There's sugar on the outside which makes it even more better. Great snack
Shantell S.
Metairie, LA
Peach 'os are my favorite little sweet candies. They have a great taste that I have to watch how much I eat.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little candies pack a HUGE punch. Pop them in your mouth and they explode with tons of peachy goodness.
Sara F.
San Francisco , CA
What can i say except ... that they are good and delicious. You can put them on your finger like finger food.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good