BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Tirzah K.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
Yes! These peach rings are the best! Thry have great flavor and are always just the right texture..never too dry!
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
This candy has been a favorite of mine for years! Never go with off brand peach rings, Trolli is where it's at ūüĎćūüŹĽ
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
Love eating there peaches O they taste so good i got to hide them from my kids. I alway buy a pack at the store.
Christie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Love the peach rings. Reminds me of the old drug store classic peach rings but with more of a sour kick to them.
Sierra S.
My husband and I adore these. They are so good. My husband used to buy 3 bags at a time he liked them that much.
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
These are my favorite peach flavored candies! They can cost a bit, but the off brands don't even compare to them.
lorraine m.
Vineland, NJ
This flavor is so juicy,I can Eat the wholke bag in one sitting. I wissh they just had bigger bags. But so yummy
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
I remember eating these when I was little. They are amazing. I loved putting them in slushies. The flavor is nice
Amy S.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
I personally don't like the taste of the peaches in the candy they just seem gross and I prefer the other flvors
Kellie M.
Louisville, KY
Loved these since I was a kid and they're still the same! Perfect treat for a movie night and just plain yummy!!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good