BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
I'm a fan of Trolli gummy products but these Peachy-O's are just a bit too artificial tasting for me. There is also a ton of sugar around the outside which makes these candies a bit too sweet for my preference. I eat a lot of candy even though I'm an adult.....so I feel like I have a little bit of clout here. ;-)
Maegan C.
My go-to candy for movies.  Can't finish an entire bag at once because it's so sweet, but it's still my absolute favorite.  Anytime I go to a movie theatre I have to have a bag- it makes the experience ever so better.  If you've never tried these, you're missing out.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
I love these. This is my favorite brand to buy gummy candy in. It's affordable, easy to access, and very much worth the price. The taste is wonderful and they're so hard to put down once you get started.
Lindsey H.
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Not cheapest candy but easy to find. I dont eat these on their own i always boil them down and make glazes for desserts with them. Its usually a huge hit with the family! We use all the flavors when cooking
Max R.
Washington
I think it just really depends on if you like artificial peach or not. They're okay but the peach is a very manufactured flavor. If you're looking for a natural peach taste, don't go with this candy. However if you're looking for a sweeter peachy taste, then this candy is for you
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag, Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Easily my favorite candy of all time. I LOVE peaches and peach flavored drinks. Trollis peach O's are the tastiest, juiciest, and best peach ring candy. In remember the first time I tried them as a little kid, how yummy they were and wanting more! I still get that same feeling now and won't settle for some second rate version.
Damaris T.
I very rarely eat candy or have any in my household but if I ever have to pick, these are my go to! I love the sweetness from the peach flavor mixed with just a bit of the sour flavor but it isn't anything too overpowering! It's my favorite candy for sure and if you love the taste of peaches then you have to give these a try!
martha l.
this world wouldn't be the same without peaches Os , the best candy of all time . i love the sugary flavor . i usually buy this when i go grocery shopping my daughter also love this. i usually buy a bag but they go quick . they taste great with chamoy , a sour sweet mix.
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
Gummies are my go to sweet and Trolli is my absolute favorite! These peach rings so sweet with and definitely ignite your taste buds. No other brand can compare to the taste and softness of these. The flavor is so good! There's never a package of Trolli gummies I didn't like.
Sandy V.
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
These are my ALL time favorite candy. Whenever I grab a bag of these, I am reminded of all my childhood memories. Nothing else compares to these Peachie-o's. They are always good tasting and even better to share with all my friends and family. MY go to favorite candy.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good